A New Recuit ( CH29 )

After all the power was back on in the Avengers Tower and the door to the lab that trapped both scientist opened , Tony immedeltly called his Iron Man suit and Bruce rushed to place the alarm . The whole Avengers tower went on lockdown . Bruce had Friday check each floor for the intruders and even looked though each and everyone of the security cameras . In the end , the only two people that was found was the Capsicle and the god , both tied up in vibranium handcuffs . Everything in the tower was the same as before , nothing has changed . When they gave up searching , a sudden thought spread through the billionaire's head , Peter's room . He ran to the room only to find a mess and a piece of paper with ink as blood . It read ,

Dear Avengers ,

I have three members of your team here , but sadly , you'll only get two back . The spiderling has to stay , I sincerely do not guarantee he would be back any second soon . He would make a great recuit to Hydra and he would also be a better enemy to the Avengers . Operation started , so I don't think you would be able to save him anymore .

Sincerely ,
Hydra

The four remaining Avengers , looked at each other . Praying this was all a dream , a dream that they would wake up to .

An hour earlier :

Peter Parker sat on a chair . He stirred in his unconsciousness and woke up to vibranium cuffs behind his back , he was also tied to the chair , making him seem like a mental patient . " Hello ! Anyone there ? " he shouted , sudden intense pain flooded through his head and he fell down in pain . After a minute , he figured that he should escape while the headache in his head was dormant . The webhead counted for three seconds in his mind and slammed his body towards the ground , the chair broke , leaving him only with the vibranium cuffs .

Peter readied himself , the vibranium cuffs still behind his back cause he can't break it . In 3 , 2 , 1 he ran towards a bending pipe and stuck his legs on the bending pipe , a technique that Clint taught him seemed to be sticking to his mind the whole time ( Anyone asking why he couldn't just use his hands to climb the pipe , remember that he has vibranium cuffs on him ) . When he reached the platform on the upper floor , he felt like Goldilocks choosing which bed to sleep on as he approched to 3 doors , each exactly the same as the story . The first door was small , exactly the shape of storeroom . The second one was a middle size one , with a blood written don't come in sign . The last door was a big one , it was as big as a elephant and the spider wondered that there actually is an elephant inside . Then he decided that he would use the first one , when he opened he door he saw the walls of the room closing in , he quickly left the room , making sure to paste a sticky note that says , " This room is a nono for a spider . Get some knowledge man ! "

After entering the last room , leaving the middle one unentered because of the bloody sign , he looked at the room in suspisions as the third room actually scared him . In the end , he finally decided to enter . The door slammed behind him , he jumped , letting out a little sequel . The room was pitch black , he depended on his spideysense since his suit was taken away , he moved though the long tunnels . But they weren't long at all .

Michelle stood at the entrance of the room containing the two Avengers , both struggling to get free . She would let them go , if only she was herself . " Agent Jones , position ready . Spider moving in . " someone said through the comms . She smirked , waiting for him to enter .

At last , the agent found a door with a clean and non bloody sign . He entered and found Clint and Natasha both tied up . " Boo ! " the female spy said from behind the door . Peter yelped , almost falling down in the process . Michelle then closed the door behind her with a loud bang , blocking any exits .

" It's either you sign this or both of them dies . " the female teen sated calmly then shoved a paper towards her enemy . " Should I go through the terms and conditions ? " the webhead asked , secretly replacing the pen's original ink with dissolvable ones . She starred at him with a ' I'm finished ' look . He then held out his cuffs , mentioning that he needs them to be unlocked first . A chorus of no's came from the two Avengers as Peter signs it . The two former Shield agents looked at him with disbelif before being knocked out cold by agents .

Michelle fell to the ground , her brain felt like thumping out of her head . Peter fell down the same time too , both agents were gripping their heads , telling each other it's going to be ok , but both knew it's not . When the door to the room flung open , the headaches stopped and both teens were already unconscious .

MJ opened her eyes to her normal everyday cell . However , today was a little different , a teenage boy was beside her , snoring softly . Peter Parker . She smiled , enjoying the sight . " Aww , he's so cute . " she thought . For a moment , she suddenly recalled last night . Falling . Unconscious . Sign . Agents . Hydra . She snapped out of her daze . It couldn't be , Peter Parker was the new recuit Hydra kept speaking of . She looked at him , a brainwashing device in both teenagers brains .

( A/N ) : Mabye this chapter was a little too violent . Sorry . I've got good news and bad news . The bad news is that this story is going to finish soon and the good news is that I have changed my mind and there will be a sequel since you guys love the story so much .