Director Parker pt 2 ( CH13 )

" Hey kid , would you like to be an Avenger ? " the Tony Stark asked . Spiderman's face looked confused to surprised to worry , his face had no sign of happiness . The Avengers were shocked as no one had ever declined the offer to join the Avengers . " I'm sorry Mr Stark , I can't . " the assassin stated then lean backwards . The steel door behind him suddenly gave out and took Peter down with it . " What the fu*k ! " the Spider yelled as his back hit the hard floor behind him . " Language . " the Capsical told the fallen teenage boy . " Oww..... " Peter whined . Natasha walked into the room carefully avoiding the incoming calls from her other teammates . After she was all in everyone immedeltly looked to Clint , " Why is everyone starring at me ? " Tony had a grin as he answered the bird's question . " You're her boyfriend . "

Clint went in feeling a bit frighten of the dark . Tripping over the female assasin in the dark , " Clint what are you doing ! " Black Widow hissed . " The others told me to come in with you and I admit that I'm scared of the dark ! " Hawkeye whined like a baby . The female spy suddenly ducked and brought her companion down with her . " Before you complain again there was a weapon coming to slice your brainless head in half and smashing your head into the mud is one of the best things I have ever got to do in my life . " Black Widow stated , " Come on slow poke . "

Spiderman and the Avengers stood outside the supposed vault before it crashed down . A scream was heard a minute later , Steve started to panic as he looked in and out from the vault every second . However the Capsicle's panic levels were gonna rise highly as the Spider's senses rise to a number 11 . " Duck ! " Peter warned as everyone followed his instructions, later , a gigantic axe sliced through the room .  " Guys , we might need your help in here ! " an unsure Natasha said in the dark . Spiderman and the Avengers immedeltly ran into the darkness to be stopped by the sight in front them shocked them all .