Director Parker ( CH12 )

Steve's POV :

Peter was crying in his room for the past few days already , he never came out . " Did he die of starvation ? " Tony asked in a joking voice , clearly trying to lighten the mood . Nobody answered the billionaire , until a sob was heard at the other side of the Spider's room . " He's not dead . " I told the playboy , pointing towards the source of the sob , " He's just crying . "

End POV

Peter Parker sat on top of his bed , sobbing every now and then , he just couldn't stop thinking about his uncle . A loud sob escaped his lips , even before he could hold it in . He had been in his room Fury provided for a few days now , he was dirty , bloody , starving and mostly frustrated . The reason he hadn't starved to death yet is because he usually sneaks out from his room at night , raiding the fridge .

Tissues surrounded Agent Parker's bed , some were bloody but most of them were covered with tears and snot . The assassin got what he wanted a apology, but
he wasn't expecting it to be his mentor , boss and uncle to die , he wasn't expecting that now it was all his fault .

A 6 year old kid ran into random rooms , looking back every minute to see the director of Shield smiling kindly at him . Peter ran into a room with a label ' Clint Barton ' . " Wait , kid ! " Nick yelled after the child . Peter ran out from the room a second later with a terrified look on his face, an arrow came whizzing past the 6 year olds face after he came out , a loud groan following suit . " Fury ! What did I tell you about sending agents in my room ? " an angry Hawkeye came out from his room , Peter was almost tearing out at the corner after seeing Clint that mad . " Aww...... aren't you cute kid ? What's your name ? " a female voice said , looking up from his view he saw the Black Widow there , standing at the door frame of Clint's room . " Peter . " Peter answered with a cracked voice and just like that Peter became friends with the two assassins in the door .

Spiderman smiled at the memories flooding through his head . It was tiring having to deal with the loss of many people in his life . A beep unlocked him from his childhood memories , the door of Agent Parker opened and in walked the Avengers . Peter didn't even bother to look up as Natasha sat beside him . Slowly but surely , followed suit are a few more people sitting on his bed . Natasha placed her hand on the agent's back and said " Nick Fury wouldn't want you to wallow after his death right ? " . Peter shaked his head , remembering the phone call Nick made during the school hours , " Your aunt wouldn't want you to wallow after her death right ? " Aunt May didn't , his parents didn't , uncle Ben didn't and Nick Fury didn't . If the director of Sheild were here right now , Peter would immedeltly say sorry to him and hugged him , but he wasn't here right now and Peter was determined to not let his uncle down .

After a satisfying breakfast cooked by the Captain America , Peter went straight to the training room . He was told to let his food digest fully first until he went to the gym , but the agent thought it wouldn't hurt as he had fast metabolism . Once in a training room , the Spider took out a punching bag from a closet and hung it up . Peter began to recklessly punching the bag until his knuckles were bloody and tears were stained on his sweaty face . " One more punch . " Peter mumbled to himself feeling dissatisfied with himself . He flew a hard punch towards the bag and it flew across the room . As Peter was about to pick up the beaten up bag , he felt his breakfast coming up , oh no he was going to throw up quacksons .

After vomiting up his breakfast and his internal organs . He coughed harshly and started to have a panic attack . His heart rate was rising , his breathing increase and he felt dread tip him over . Black spots covered his vision , he couldn't see , was he dead ?

Peter woke up in a room covered with white walls and bright lights shining on him . Is he in heaven ? No he couldn't be . The webhead flinched at the too bright lights and hoped he wasn't dead . " Peter you woke up ! " a familier voice exclaimed . " Ned ? " Peter asked the chubby boy in front of him . The said one started to vigorously nod his head . " Where am I ? " the hero asked again turning his head around . Ned began to look uncomfatable and kept on looking at Michelle . She seemed to notice his look as she stated , " I'm gonna give both of you guys some private time " then she walked out , on her way out she told Ned , " You're really bad at silent taking . "

Peter looked confused . " So you're telling me that the Avengers had me treated but sent me to a local hospital , so when I woke up from the coma , I would see me friends first ? " Peter questioned . Ned nodded his head and showed a self drawn diagram of ' How many days will Peter be in a coma ? '

After spending a few more days in the hospital , Agent Parker went back to Sheild to do a emergency meeting . Nobody had told him what the meeting was about or how long it was , he just went there .

Spiderman stood outside a steel covered door waiting for the World's Mightiest Heros to come . The billionaire had probably slowed down the whole team as what happened last time in Fury's meeting room Peter was sure about that . After about 30 minutes of waiting , the agent's point was proven as he saw Natasha telling Tony off about being late to this very important meeting . " Um guys ? Why am I invited to this very important meeting if your here ? No offense by the way , I just thought it was between Mr Stark and I . " Agent Parker asked . " Well currently Tony is late as always and in addition , he brought us here with him because he got no idea what to say . " Clint stated as he let the billionaire walk past him . The Tony Stark in front of the spy looked so fragile , like he would break any second , Fury's death might have affected the philanthropist badly , as Spiderman saw a faint mark of tears flowing down from his cheek , unaware to the many of the public who had seen him before , this Tony Stark is broken . Tony Stark , Iron Man was afaid of losing control , his whole life his been avoiding it , ever since Howard Stark died but now , it's his mentor , the one that changed his whole life , the one who made him an Avenger . Now , he was afaid of losing control , never in his whole life he had ever thought of the fact of losing control . A push to the Tin Can's back pulled him put of his day dream as he stood small and little facing the spiderling , ' Why can't I be taller ? ' the playboy thought to himself . " Hey kid , would you - "

( A/N ) : Authors around Wattpad love cliff hangers so I thought I would want to annoy some of my readers so lo and behold my first cliff hanger .