Chapter 9

(smut warning)

"Xavier!?"

He pushed the door open so he could come in. He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me closer to him. Kicking the door closed behind him, he crashed his lips into mine. I grabbed both his arms and pushed him back. He kept his hands on my waist.

"W-What are you doing!?" I squeaked.

"I thought about what you said Alex, over and over. I just couldn't get your words out of my head. This doesn't have to be wrong, we're both adults. We're not in my classroom, so you're not my student right now. You're just a woman that I'm really fucking attracted to." He all but growled the last few words.

He caught my bottom lip between his teeth, biting it gently. A small moan escaped as he did so. I could feel the heat from his hands starting to warm my skin.

"You're clearly attracted to me." He chuckled. "We can keep this private Alex, just between us. We won't risk doing anything in my classroom, or in the college."

He began trailing kisses down my neck. I tilted my head back, a satisfied sigh left my lips.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to." He whispered. Continuing his trail of kisses down my chest. My hands made their way up to his hair. His hair was so soft between my fingers. He used the opportunity to lift me into his arms. He turned us around, resting my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist to help keep myself up.

"Alex." He breathed out in a husky voice. "Tell me you want me."

I nodded, moving my face closer to his. He stopped me just before our lips touched.

"I need to hear you say it Alexandra. I need to know you want this too." His eyes met mine, desire was burning deep within them.

"I want you Xavier." I whispered breathlessly.

That was all he needed to hear. His lips were back on mine within seconds. I could feel his erection growing harder against me. I tightened my legs around him, desperately trying to get even closer. He squeezed my thighs as he pushed himself in closer. I needed more, I wanted him closer. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. I admired his toned chest, tracing the lines of his muscles. He turned towards the hall, still holding me in his arms. We made it to my bedroom and fell onto the bed. He let go of me briefly to pull off my shorts. I reached for his belt, clumsily unclasping it.  He pulled my shirt over my head just as I'd unbuttoned his jeans.

His fingers gently glided up my sides, leaving goosebumps behind every touch. When he finally reached my breast, I arched my back in pure ecstasy. His mouth closed around my breast, sucking on them gently. A moan escaped my lips as he did so.

"X-Xavier." I moaned, threading my fingers into his hair.

In one swift movement he tore my panties off, throwing them across the room. I reached for his boxers but he pushed my wrists above my head. He held them there gently as his eyes drank me in.

"You're so beautiful Alexandra." He whispered.

"You're not too bad yourself." I said with a wink.

His free hand moved down the side of my body, stopping just short of my aching core. Our eyes locked as he slid his hand over my folds. I closed my eyes, revelling in the pleasure.