RIP Cameron Boyce

Hey guys! It's been a while, hasn't it?

First of all, thank you guys so much for 11k reads, it means the world to me now onto the real reason for this random update.

I just wanted to send my love out into the world for Cameron Boyce's friends and family. I know how it feels to lose a family member young and I wish them all the strength in the world for them in this time.

Honestly, I didn't want to believe it was real. Not only was he so young but I actually met Cameron once when I auditioned for the dance ensemble of Descendants 1 (didn't get the part but it was an incredible opportunity) (also not showing the picture of me and him as I'm not huge about having my face on here). Even in that one meeting I had with him, he was one of the sweetest, most genuine and caring people I have ever met. I know you guys have all probably heard that a million times but it's true. I always loved watching him act and dance. He was one of my favorite actors growing up and he still is. He was an amazing talent and person and will be missed by millions who watched him.

To end this all, I just have to say this: From what I know, Cameron went to bed that night thinking he would wake up and start a new day of his life but tragically had a seizure in the night and never woke up. Cameron taught us a lot through his characters but I think what he really taught us is to not take a day for granted. It's cliche but it's true. Never take your life for granted because it can be easily taken away.

Cameron, you will be sorely missed but I hope you can rest in peace knowing you left behind family, friends, and fans that will never forget you.

We love you Cameron!