Chapter 18: Everything at Once

"Do you know her name?" Asks Littlefinger. You shake your head slightly. Ned had rarely spoke of your father, let alone your mother. All you know is she bad abandoned you, and she was royalty. You never knew her name, what she looked like, who she was, or how you resembled her.

"No ones ever told me." You answer.

"Her is Eleana. Eleana Dayne." Littlefinger says.

"What!?" Screeched a shocked Sansa "house Dayne? The house Dayne? As in Ser Arthur Dayne?"

"Exactly." Littlefinger could hardly contain his smile from reviling his sharp dagger teeth. "The Daynes are very close the the Martells. Often married to them. You see, your Targaryen name isn't the only name that wields great power."

"Who all knows of this?" You ask in a state of shock. You almost didn't want to believe him. This all seemed to fit his narrative far too well.

"Besides me, probably other whisperers with spies, house Martell, house Dayne, and Cersei." He tells you.

"How do I know this is true? Why would my mother abandon me if she was so high up in nobility? Would this not bring her great shame?" You wonder.

"She didn't abandon you." Bran states. You look at him curiously as he continues to speak "Cersei made her. She said she would burn Dorne to the ground if you ever found out your lineage."

"So it's true." You whisper to yourself trying to collect all your thoughts. "How did she even allow me to live? How am I still alive?"

"Dorne would have rebelled." Bran informs you "My father and the King were already on bad terms, and my father begged for your life. Not wanting a Southern and Northern rebellion, Robert Baratheon allowed you to live as a bastard."

"Aye, Cersei did not have the power she has now. If she were to see your face today she would have your pretty head on a spike and sip whine as it rotted away." Littlefinger practically laughs. You rock back in your chair uneasy.

"The Dornish are going to want her to marry their prince, not Bran." Sansa states annoyed.

"That wouldn't bring the Northern army on their side. They've already lost the Reach, they can't afford to take her and fight the North and King's Landing by themselves." Littlefinger explains. "We will betroth their heir to Dorne if we must."

"Huh. This is all kinda funny." Arya states amused. You look at her confused by her humor.

"How so?" You ask begging to find the comic relief she was feeling.

"You've got that blonde hair and those purple eyes." She states "I've always wondered how you were half Dornish, but, the Daynes have blonde hair and purple eyes in their blood too, right?" She asks the table. Sansa nods.

"I guess you did pay attention in lessons occasionally." She says lowly.

"Very convenient for you, it masked your Dayne side completely." Arya laughs.

"Yeah." You agree softly. Still not amused at the situation. If you were going to be forced to rule before, you definitely were going to have to now. You have two kingdoms on the opposite sides of the continent counting on you to represent them. One that you hate, and one that you haven't seen in over a decade.

"So..." Arya trails off "I guess you'll be queen here shortly."

"May I leave now." You say rather quickly after that statement. Your voice was rushed and harsh, surly to cause offense to Sansa.

"You've barely ate." The redhead points out.

"I'm not hungry now." You tell her.

"Will you take me up to my chambers as well?" Asked Bran before Sansa could tell you no. With his question everyone looked at you both with the same look in all of their eyes.