Chapter 33- The Lovers

That morning it was the smell of rain and thunder that awoke you. You struggle to open your eyes and rub your lips until the light wasn't so unbearable. after a couple of blinks you look up to see Bran looking down at you, a small smile etches itself on you lips.

"Hello" you say groggily

"Good morning" he greets you, sounding wide awake. you stretch out your arms and back and hear your joints crack from the uncomfortable sleeping situation. you had to use all your furs as bedding and brans jacket as a blanket.

"Have you slept?" you wonder, Bran simply shakes his head no. you raise a brow. "Whys that?" you wonder.

"Ive been somewhere else." he says ominously, you give him a strange look and glance down at his legs slowly before returning your gaze.

"uh, where?" you ask sleepily

"Not in this body" he clarifies.

"You do that a lot." You note.

"Are you worried I'll lose myself again?"

"Yes." You answer simply. Bran nods.

"I understand why you feel that way." He reassures you without much reassurance. Before you had a moment to respond you hear vicious footsteps pounding down the hallways outside your door. You lift yourself up expecting to hear a knock, instead you are greeted by a door being slammed open.

"Where were you!" She yells with fire in her breath. She runs over to the edge of your bed, her silver hair in absolute disaster "where were you!"

"I've been sleeping." You answer unamused, obviously ignoring what she truly meant. Her eyes filled with rage, she looked like a ravaged dog. Without warning she lunges to the side of the bed and with her arm raised slaps you across the face. You look now at the bed in shock, before slowly looking back up at her. "Do that again." You say calmly. She looks at you with all the same rage.

"And, If I do?" She asks through gritted teeth.

"Do that again, and you will see what happens." You promise her. You see hesitation in her eyes as she begins to think about it. Her hand lowers but her glare remains just as high.

"Daenerys" Jon said from the hallway. You weren't sure if he saw it, but his voice was more firm than it had ever been with her before. She slowly dragged her eyes from you over to him "what in the gods name are you doing."

"She hit her." Bran answers.

"Bran." You stop him "that's enough."

"Daenerys" Jon repeats coldly "leave."

"Yes, Jon is right. Me and Bran must get ready for Kimgslanding if you don't mind. I would like to get dressed in private." Everyone looks over at you, but your gaze never left her.

"Understandable." She growls. Her heels turn against the pavement and she calmly walks out of the room past Jon, a much different exit than her entrance had been. Jon offers you one last look is sympathy before closing the door behind them both.

"How do we go about this all?" Bran wonders aloud "we are married, you are with child, Daenerys wants you to take kings landing with her then disappear, and sansa wants us to rule.  How do we do this."

"Rheagal is dead. I cannot take Kingslanding with her." You remind Bran. He does not respond. "I have an idea."

You wheel Bran down the hallway and into the main entrance. Neither of you speak a word to each other. Turning corners until you reach the dinning hall, where Sansa was sitting alone. She offers you one glance before looking down again at the table before her. You and Bran make your ways towards her, still silent. Brans chair stops before her and you pull up another directly aside.