Stable Household [7]

A/N:

BTW, this is an AU which means an Alternate Universe. I saw some confusion in the comments so I just have to clear this up: In this story, Peter's parents are still alive. Peter hasn't met the Avengers yet. Peter isn't Spider-Man yet. Wade Wilson is a teenager in High School. There's some other stuff too, which you will find out as you read. Anyways, enjoy this chapter!

Peter's POV:

Today was one of the best days I've had in a long time.

Tony must've forgotten I was a random intern, because as soon as I was done meeting the Avengers, I ended up spending the rest of the day with them all. Let me tell you one thing, they're like a giant family that lives in a stable household. It's something I've dreamed of happening ever since my parents divorced, but that's another story.

All of the original Avengers were there. Clint Barton, AKA Hawkeye, ended up being a goofball. I learned this when Tony took a bite of his sandwich and ended up yelling at Clint for putting Mayonnaise on it while Vision wasn't looking. I also found out that Mr Stark hates mayonnaise.

Clint is pretty much the awesome uncle that gets you the best gifts every Christmas. He gives off that sort of aura, especially after telling me a bunch of secrets about the other Avengers. Did you know that Steve wears pink briefs under his Captain America suit when he fights?

Oh, Steve. He gave me another one of his warm hugs when he saw me again. Did I ever tell you how good he is at hugging? Anyways, right after he did that he offered to wash my hoodie (which is actually Wade's, but he didn't have to know that). I politely declined since I enjoy the smell.

Somehow I ended up making cupcakes with Steve later on, which I found fun. Despite being a big tough superhero, Mr Rogers is quite good at baking. It was all going fine until Clint found the whip cream. A few seconds later the small kitchen on floor 79 turned into a complete war zone of food. Eventually Natasha entered the room, with Wade following her, and put an end to the whole situation.

Natasha, otherwise called Black Widow, was really really badass. Clint told me earlier that her suit is designed to make her butt look big, which I found funny. Other than that, I almost beat her in an arm wrestle. I bet if I worked out more I could win, but I'm too busy with the design of my super suit I'm creating at home.

Soon enough we met The Winter Soldier, otherwise known as Bucky. As soon as I met him he wanted to show off the strength of his metal arm. Immediately taking Wade and I to Floor 12, the workout floor, and lifting a heavy bar with his metal arm, Wade and I sitting on each side of it.

After that Bruce Banner showed up and I basically fangirled over him since I've read every single one of his books at least three times. He seemed flattered and ended up talking about scientific theories with me. I lowkey (loki) asked about stuff that could help me with my secret superhero suit, so that was a huge advantage for me.

Then Thor made a dramatic entrance by arriving with booming thunder. I noticed that Banner's cheeks turned red when this happened, causing me to look at the two suspiciously. My suspicions didn't last long since my thoughts were cut off when Thor gave me a giant bear hug. He lifted me off the ground for a few seconds, commented on my puny mortal arms and then set me down once more.

Thor, Banner, Clint, and I all ended up playing first person shooter games on the Xbox. Thor practically took up half the couch though, so I had to sit on the floor in front of Banner's knees, who sat in between Clint and Thor. In the middle of gaming, Wade sat next to me on the floor and handed me a bag of Doritos and a can of Dr Pepper.

Clint eventually had to give his controller to Wade, since Mr Stark started scolding the archer for putting Steve's pink underwear and Tony's white undershirt in the same wash. 

Sam Wilson, or Falcon, I met later on. He began to help Steve and Vision cook a massive dinner for everyone, while Tony ranted about hiring chefs for a reason and they didn't have to cook.

After video games Natasha and Bucky took Wade and I to the shooting range floor. Wade was way better at shooting than me, almost hitting the perfect places each time. I missed the figure all together, only occasionally hitting the target.

"Guns are just my thing, I've been playing with them since I was little," Wade explained to me as we headed to Floor 53 to eat dinner.

"That's so cool," I commented, realizing that Wade was way more badass than me.

"I dunno, it's just something I'm good at. It doesn't really come to use much at school, I get mostly Cs and Ds. You're way smarter, you get straight As," He pointed out.

"I know." I gave him a smirk just to be extra cocky.

Wade laughed. "Stay humble, Parker."