Getaway [26]

Wade's POV:

The next day, I woke up to a pleasant surprise. Apparently, Mr Peter Parker didn't have a stuffed animal to cuddle with, so I guess his next option was me.

We were facing each other, his arms wrapped around my stomach and his head buried in my chest. It was cute in my opinion, the way he slept so soundly whenever he held onto something. I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I just let him stay that way.

Peter's POV:

I woke up to find myself snuggling into Wade. I looked up at him and realized he was looking back down at me. I immediately let go of him, scooting back to my side of the bed. I gave him a look of why didn't you wake me up.

"What? It was cute," He told me, booping my nose. I slapped his hand. "Ooh, feisty in the morning, are you?" 

I snorted and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Good morning Wade, hope you didn't get any wrong ideas," I told him, getting out of bed.

"Oh, believe me, I got so many wrong ideas." I smacked his stomach, he just laughed.

"I'm going to go get breakfast, then I'm heading to Elijah's," I informed Wade, stretching for a bit.

He sat up. "Wait, are you serious? Even after everything I told you about him?" He asked, watching as I opened the door to leave.

I rolled my eyes. "Wade, talking to a man that sells stolen cars isn't as bad as living with a dude that kills people daily." I shut the door behind me, walking down the hallway to the elevator.

I went to Tony's floor, walking right through his home and into his bedroom. He was still asleep, so I shook his shoulder. "Mr Stark, I'm starving," I told him.

He groaned. "Go ask Steve," He grunted, turning onto his stomach.

"Steve's out doing patrol," I pointed out to him, remembering the patrol schedule that was taped on the fridge.

"Go make yourself cereal or something, let me sleep," Tony grumbled.

I stuck out my bottom lip to pout for a few seconds, then I headed to the elevator. I went down several floors to the shooting range, where I knew I'd find Clint. He was practicing shooting his arrows. When I looked at the targets, he had hit the bullseye on every single one.

"Hey Clint," I called to him, standing right outside the elevator.

"Hey Peter! What do you need?" He asked in return, continuing to shoot at targets.

"I was wondering if you could wake up Mr Stark for me. I need him to make me breakfast," I told Clint. The truth was that I was annoyed with Tony for being a lazy ass so I wanted revenge.

Clint seemed to brighten up. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long!" He exclaimed, putting his bow away and walking towards me. "Lets go have some fun!"

We ended up putting whip cream on Tony's palm and tickling his nose with a feather. Of course he itched his nose in his sleep, spreading whip cream all over his face and waking himself up. Without even opening his eyes, he shouted "Clint!"

Clint looked me in the eyes. "Peter, this is the part where we run."

Soon enough I found myself sprinting through the halls of Avengers Tower with the best archer in the world. Tony's automated suits seemed to already get the message from Mr Stark, as they were chasing after us as well. Soon enough one launched forward and tackled Clint to the ground, leaving me running by myself. 

I didn't want to use the elevator, since I didn't know if Mr Stark had any control over it. So I ended up running up the stairs to the roof of Avengers Tower. By the way, that was probably the most stairs I've ever ran up in my entire 15 years of living.

On my way up I knocked my forearms together so my webshooters were prepared. By the time I made it up I just jumped off. I didn't have my mask so I had to make sure that the suits didn't see me use my webs. 

I fell until I reached where I estimated my room was. I used my web and hopped through the window. Apparently I landed on the wrong floor, right in the middle of a meeting. "S-Sorry!" I exclaimed, racing to the elevator. 

I took it back down to the correct floor and sprinted to my room. By the time I shut my door behind me, I was out of breath. Wade was still in bed. 

"What did you do, Peter Parker?"

What do y'all think? Should Peter go visit Elijah again?