Good Guy [25]

Peter's POV:

I had been swinging around all day, watched the sunset, then swung around more. Throughout the day I stopped many crimes, too many to count. It made me feel better about knowing someone who kills people.

I feel like I should put a stop to it. I had this debate with myself all day, wondering if I should let my good guy side take care of Wade, or my love side take care of Wade.

I heard Ironman's blasters fire up. With a fast reflex, I launched myself to the left suddenly, so wherever he was aiming he would miss me. Luckily I was right, the blast went right past me. But then another red laser came close to hitting me, hitting the building I was swinging off of instead.

I looked up and saw that Sam was in his Falcon suit, and below me Tony was in his Ironman suit. Both flying, laser shooting good guys that are trying to take down another good guy. "I'm a good guy, idiots!" I called to them, dodging another beam from Ironman. 

I spent another few minutes just swinging around New York, dodging every laser beam that was shot at me and wishing that they'd just give up. Out of no where, a gun shot rings out. I heard the sounds of mechanical malfunction and I looked up to see that someone shot a hole through Sam's engine and wing.

He started to spiral downwards, which Ironman shot straight down after him right away, grabbing him before Sam hit the ground. I didn't stick around to see what happens next, I used this as an opportunity to get away.

But when I looked to my left, I saw a man sitting on the edge of a building, holding a gun. I knew this was the man that shot Sam. When I looked closer, I realized he was in a suit. A red and black suit, with black and white eyes similar to mine. He had two katanas on his back as well.

I didn't stick around to ask him questions, since Tony could fire up his suit and chase after me any moment. But that doesn't mean I'm not curious.

About an hour later I was in my room in Avengers Tower, researching this guy. Apparently his name is Deadpool, and he's known as one of the greatest assassins in the U.S., whatever that means. You'd think that an assassin's duty would to not be recognized, but I guess this Deadpool guy's thing is he's not afraid of publicity.

The door to my room opened, causing me to slam my laptop shut. "Geez Parker, you watching gay porn?" Wade asked, walking into my room.

"Get out of here, I'm still mad at you," I informed him, spinning my desk chair so it faced him.

"You do remember that we're staying in the same room, right?" He pointed out, flopping on my bed.

I scoffed. "Yeah, well I'm not sleeping in the same room as someone who kills for sport." I turned my chair back towards my desk and took out my trigonometry textbook. 

"It's not like I kill good people," Wade argued, adjusting himself so he had his head on my pillow. "Most of the guys I kill are some sort of child molester." He propped himself up on his elbows to look at me. "Are you seriously studying on spring break?"

"Are you seriously trying to convince me that your job isn't evil?" I fired back instantly, standing up from my chair and placing my hands on my hips.

Wade flopped onto his stomach, shoving his face into my pillow. "It's not my fault! I grew up into this kind of business, my dad was always a big time drug dealer and I couldn't help but be forced in along with him!" His voice was muffled. "Ooh, this smells good," He commented, sniffing the pillow. "Do you use kid's shampoo? It smells like watermelon."

"I can't believe I'm even arguing with you about this right now." I rubbed my eyes with my hands. "Look, I save people, you kill people. Do you see how that's a problem? And yes, I use suave kid's shampoo. But you can't judge me since you still use Axel body spray."

"How did you know that?"

"I can smell it on your sweater, Wade."

"What else am I supposed to use?"

"I use men's body spray from bath and body works."

"That's gay."

"I am gay."

"What?" Wade sat up. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. "No, wait Peter... did you just...?"

I bit my lip. "I think so..."

Wade narrowed his eyes. "Nah, I think you're bi like me."

"What?" I sat down on my bed, shocked that he just admitted a different sexuality.

"Bisexual. It's when you like both boys and girls. I'm pretty sure you're bi," He explained to me, ruffling my hair.

"Oh..."

"Am I allowed to sleep in your room now?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, goodnight Peter Parker."

"Sweet dreams, Wade Winston Wilson."