Cuffed [19]

Y'all are in for an angsty roller coaster

Peter's POV:

Thursday morning I woke up to a phone ringing. What in the hell. It rang again. Why isn't mom picking it up... is she passed out drunk again? Another ring. "MOM!" I shouted from my room. I got up out of my bed and headed out to the living room.

The apartment was completely silent, besides the phone ringing of course. It was abnormal. Normally the fan was on in the corner since we couldn't afford air conditioning. 

The phone was on the counter, seemingly on its last ring. It was an unknown number, but I picked it up anyways.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, is this Richard Parker?" I froze up.

That's my dad's name.

He must still have this address for one of his work places or something. "No, this is Peter Parker, his son," I replied.

"Oh, well you're still one of Mary's emergency contacts." Mary is my mom's name.

"What? Did something happen to her?" I asked with concern.

Turns out my mom was arrested for getting into a fight at a bar.

I got into my spider suit right away. I jumped out my window, swinging as fast as I could. For some reason instead of taking myself to the police station, I found myself heading to Avengers Tower.

When I got to the entrance, I threw on sweat pants and a sweater and took off my mask. I braved through the front doors, running straight to Paula.

"W-Where's Mr Stark I n-need to talk to him!" I stuttered out. I was on the verge of tears at this point.

Tony's POV:

I was sitting at a couch on one of the casual relaxing floors we had. Steve, Clint, Bucky and Thor were all sitting with me.

The elevator suddenly dinged, the doors opening to reveal Peter Parker practically stumbling out. There were tears streaming down his cheeks and his eyes were filled with terror. "M-Mr Stark! My m-m-mom was a-arrested please help me get her out! Please Mr Stark I need your help!" He ran over and fell onto his knees in front of me, grabbing my hand.

This kid was so scared, I felt so bad for him.

"Okay Peter... hey hey... it's okay. Do you remember who we are? We're the Avengers, we can practically just show up and say we need her for questioning and they'll let her go..." I assured him in a soft gentle voice. 

I lifted him off the ground and onto my lap, rubbing his back for comfort. "Cap could you go to the station and get her out? Peter, what's her name again?"

"M-Mary Parker..."

I looked back at Steve. He nodded in return and left the room. Bucky followed him, and Thor and Clint left to leave Peter and I be.

"Hey, relax," I told him with a soft voice in his ear. I began to run my fingers through his hair as a way to calm him down. He sunk into my chest a little bit. I heard him sniffle. "It's going to be alright. Nobody can say no to Captain America. She'll be out of there in no time."

Peter's breathing slowed down. "There you go... deep breaths. It's going to be okay."

Soon enough I realized he was asleep. I decided that he really didn't need to go to school tomorrow, since this was probably traumatic for him. He seemed so scared. I would be too. Imagine being 15 and your only parent is about to be put behind bars. I shook my head.

I lifted him up into my arms, and brought him to my floor. I placed him in my bed, since I wanted to be near him for the night. I knew that sleeping in the same bed as him would be weird, so I just pulled a couch up next to the bed and slept in that.

I sure hope this kid will turn out okay.

A/N:

BTW TONY AND PETER ARE IN A FATHER-SON RELATIONSHIP AND NOT A ROMANTIC ONE