Sorry [17]

Peter's POV:

It was Sunday and I decided to try and find a way to apologize to Tony. I am kind of an awkward kid so I had to find a way to do it subtly.

I grabbed a speaker and connected my phone to it, then headed to Tony's personal floor. Once the elevator dinged the correct floor, I walked around until I found Mr Stark sitting at the counter, doing something on a 3D projection system.

He didn't even see me.

I set the speaker down and hit "play" on my phone.

🎶 oooh, oooh! 🎶 

Tony jumped at the sudden sounds from the speaker.

🎶 you gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty 🎶

"Peter, is this Justin Bieber?" He asked with annoyance.

"Uh~" I looked around. "Yeah..."

"What the hell are you doing playing Justin Bieber on my floor?" Mr Stark asked with confusion.

"Just wait!" I exclaimed.

There were a few more lines of the song until the chorus, and Mr Stark looked like his ears were about to bleed by the time I started to sing a long.

"iS iT tOo laTE NOw tO saY sORry!" I exclaimed. My singing sucked, filled with voice cracks and off tune lyrics. "CaUSE IM MIsSing mORe tHan juSt yOuR INTERNSHIP" I changed the last lyric on purpose and made sure to scream it so he couldn't hear the actual word. 

"iS iT tOo latE nOW To sAY soRrY, I kNow tHat I LEt yOu dOWn iS iT toO LAte tO sAY SOrRy nOw?!" I busted out dancing. It was horrible, horrid dancing, but it's the thought that counts.

After the chorus was over I turned off the music. I was panting by the time I looked back at Mr Stark who was just sitting there blank faced.

"Peter, you know you could've just said 'I'm sorry' and then it'd be over, right?" He asked. Then he chuckled and shook his head. "I'm sorry too kid."

I started to leap around the room with victory. "YES! MY PLAN WORKED!" I exclaimed.

Tony shook his head. "You are one... weird kid. Want to go get ice cream?"

"Yes please."

A/N:

Here's a short, wholesome chapter for all of you who need some fluff after their argument <3 Mama Fox Lily loves your excitement and hopes you all have a good night... or day depending on time zones

That doesn't mean I'm gonna stop updating today, I might update a couple more^