fulfill

We walked upstairs to Jordan's room.

"Sorry about the mess." He said closing the door.

"It's fine." I shrugged. His room wasn't as messy as I expected actually. I tried to walk over to somewhere but tripped on my own feet. I started to fall forwards and Jordan tried to catch me. I accidentally knocked into him and he lost his ballance and fell onto the bed. And I ended up laying on my stomach on top of him and my legs on opisite sides of him. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I apologized. I didn't even realize how we fell. He smiled looking over my shoudler a little.

"Did you even realize the position we fell in?" He laughed. I then realised it.

"Oh my god. I swear I didn't mean to fall like this." I pleaded. I started to move when he grabbed my hips. Making me go back to where I was.

"No, stay." He insisted.

Our lips moved closer together until we were both exploring eachothers mouths. I felt his lip ring leave a small space in between our lips. I felt his hands crawl up my shirt unsnapping my bra. We moved eachothers faces away from eachother for my shirt to come off. I took my shoes off with my feet and same with my socks. He put his arms around my torso and turned over. He was now on top. I ran my hands up his shirt and took it off. He soon started to kiss my neck finding my sweet spot. He found it and I moaned. I felt his smile against my neck. Before I knew it we were both naked. He put on protection and without warning trusted inside of me hard. Barely giving me time to adjust to his size.

"You're mine. And I'm yours." He wispered in my ear slightly biting it before moving away. "Say my name. I want them to know you're mine." He demanded. I yelled his name as if my life depended on it. Which made him smile. We both reached our climax and he came out of me. We were both breathing heavily out of breath of what just happened.

"That was amazing." I panted.

"It really was." He added.

"Crap! It's already 7 I need to get going!" I said. I got up and grabbed my clothes and put them on. He got dressed too. We ran out the door. When we pulled up at my house we looked at eachother grinning. "Thank you." I said.

"The pleasure is all mine." He said. I giggled a little. I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"See you tomorrow. Oh yeah. And you have some black lipstick on your lips." I laughed getting out. I walked in and went straight to my room. I walked in and realized that I wasn't wearing a bra. "Shit I left my bra at Jordan's house." I cursed. I got out things to take a shower but before I could walk out of my room my mom came in.

"So. How what 'your project'?" My mom asked sarcastically marks. I felt awkward. "I see your makeup smeared, you left the house wearing a bra and you came back without one, and I see hickeys." My mom added when she saw my confused yet freaking ed out look.

"Um..." I didn't know how to explain.

"So is he your boyfriend or fuck buddy?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"Boyfriend." I said shrinking down due to the awkwardness.

"Well. I just wanted to point out all the things that give away the fact that you were fucking." She said walking out. I didn't know what to say. After my shower I started to think about what happened. I've done it multiple times before. But this time was different. I've never done it with someone I've truly cared about. I then started to think about Friday. Crap. I knew he had something in mind. But I'm scared yet eager to know what it is.