Nobody's

"I'm so sorry about him." I said.

"No. It's fine. He's the typical american father trying to keep boys from hurting his daughter." He reassured. "It's not like I've never come across a dad before." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He leaned his guitar against the wall.

"Once I got chased out of the house in my underwear by a girl's dad and a shot gun after he caught us about to fuck." He answered. I laughed. "That bitch still has my clothes." He added. I walked towards him. Our bodies touching. I ran my fingers up his shirt tracing the creases made by his muscular figure. He obviously wasn't out of shape. His shirt was completely off. I didn't realize he had a chest tattoo before until now.

"Nobody's"

Was writen across his chest. I read it and looked up at him. He looked down at me too.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Because I used to never want to be anybody's." He answered.

"But you're mine, right? Or did you just say that?" I asked looking up at him. I don't know why but I felt tears coming but I swallowed them. He lifted me up by my hips for direct eye contact.

"I said I used to never want to be anybody's. Until a few days ago. I wanna be yours. And I want you to be mine. I know this is going fast. But I also know that within just a few days you've fucked up my mind and changed my life. I'd never lie to you. I'd never purposely hurt you. I want so much more than just your body. You're my first love, the first person I've cared about. Just tell me to stop if you don't want this." He said. I wrapped my legs around his torso, and my head resting on his shoulder.

"I've never felt this way with anyone else before either. You're my first love too. And you can have me. It may take awhile for me to open up fully, but that's just who I am. I want you. And only you. I don't give a shit what anybody says or does. You're mine. And I'm yours. I-I love you..." I replied.

"I love you too baby girl." He said. I felt him rest his head on my shoulder.

"I wanna stay like this forever." I said softly.

"I wish we could too." He wispered. I felt his hot breath on my neck. I heard soft crying from outside my door. It sounded familiar. I got don't down and walked to my door and opened it slowly. I turned looking around the corner. I gasped. Jordan stood up and came close by thw doorway but still in the room.

"Aunt Sarah!? Why are you crying!?" I gasped. It was my aunt. She lived here before us, same as a lot of our other family and came apparently came over.

"It's just so beautiful." She said standing up. "Sorry. I just came over to say hi. I heard voices from your room and I over heard your conversation. And it was just so beautiful. Sorry to inturupt." She said.

"It's okay. I'm so glad to see you." I said.

"So who were you talking to?" She asked with a complete mood change. Jordan walked out.

"Hi. I'm Jordan. Alice's boyfriend." Jordan introduced. She looked at me and leaned in by my ear a little.

"Nice job." She wispered. I could tell that Jordan overheard her cause he laughed. "Anyway. I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Now go continue what was going on in there." She said walking back up stairs.

"I'm so sorry for her inturupting." I said closing the door again.

"No. We probably needed to be inturupted before we fell asleep." He responded. "Anyway. Let's pick out your outfit for Friday." He said walking over to my closet.

"What? You don't think I'm able to pi k out an outfit on my own?" I said folding my arms.

"No, I know you can. But I also can tell that you're somebody who does everything last minute." I rolled my eyes and walked over there with him. "I want to make other dudes jelous that I have you. And the other girls jelous that their boyfriends are barely paying any attention to them." He said. I laughed.

"Damn. Ok." I answered.

"You can just wear some random outfit when I pick you up and bring your outfit for the party in a bag. Change when you get to my house and leave your outfit that I picked you up in in my room then before you leave change out of the party outfit. Deal?" Wow. He really planned this out.

"Ok. Good plan." I said.