Saterday

I woke up and got ready immediately. Got a shower, got dressed, did my hair, did my makeup. Everyhing. It was already 11:30 by the time Jordan got there.

"Okay guys. Let's go." My mom said at 11:50. We all got in her car. I was in the frount seat and Jordan was barely fitting in the back. His legs are too long. "Alice. Let Jordan sit in the frount. He can barely even fit in the back." My mom insisted. Jordan and I switched seats.

"Thanks." Jordan said.

"Okay. So we'll get there, and we'll have time before the two main bands start playing. We can walk around, talk, check out the other bands, etc." My mom said. We nodded. We soon got there and got through security. We walked around talking. "So Jordan. Tell me about yourself." My mom said.

"Oh. Well there's really nothing to talk about. I was born in California. And moved in with my brother was I was 14. I absorb myself in rock and metal. I play the guitar. And well, that's about it... I guess." He answered.

"Just wondering. How old are you?" My mom asked. Oh...

"I had to repeat senior year from too many days of absence. So I'm 18. About to be 19." He said. My mom nodded. I thought she'd probably get mad. Or something like that. After like 3 hours Steel Panther came on.

"I WANNA SEE SOME TITS!" Satchel yelled out mid show. Jordan looked at me with a smirk. I smiled back. We had the same idea. I didn't wear a random for this reason.

"Get on my shoulders." He said. We both laughed as I got onto his shoudlers. From the corner of my eye I could see my mother looking at us. I lifted up my shirt flashing my boobs like multiple other females in the audience. I saw my mom's reaction which was hilarious.

"PARTY LIKE TOMARROW IS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!" I screamed. I got off of his shoulders and he both laughed. My mom came up to us.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!?" My mom yelled. We both shook our head yes. She rolled her eyes.

"If you think this is bad. Then you've never seen a Mötley Crüe concert yet." I laughed.

After a few hours Mötley Crüe finally came on. Soon semi-close by us a couple were grinding on the ground. But that was completely normal. If you didn't do some type of sexual action at a Mötley Crüe concert. Then you didn't really go to a Mötley Crüe concert.

"WHO'S GETTING FUCKED!?" Nikki laughed mid concert. That was the time to freak my mother the fuck out. I stood up on Jordans shoulders, him holding my ankles and lifted I  up my shirt again.

"I AM!!!!" I screamed. I jumped down and we both looked at my mom. I saw the horror in her eyes. Jordan and I laughed. We knew she was gonna say something about this about the concert. When the thing was over my mom wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. We all got in the car. Her driving, Jordan in the frount, and me in thw back.

"So, did you like the concerts?" I asked.

"I can't beleive you guys. Do you have any clue how dangerous that was?" She asked. Jordan and I started laughing again.

"People were litterly banging in frount of us. I think what we did was fine." I laughed.

"Besides, that's what people do a glam metal shows." Jordan said. We soon got to the house. We walked in. It was close to 11 by then.

"So how was the show?" My dad asked.

"You're lucky you didn't go." My mom answered.

"Um... Mr and Mrs June. Can I please ask a question?" Jordan asked. My mom nodded. "Um, sense tomorrow is Alice's birthday. I was wondering if you'd allow Alice to go to Hollywood. She said she's never been and I wanted to take her for her birthday. But I figured I'd need your permission first." Jordan said. Before my dad could say anything, my mom answered.

"Of course. How nice of you." My mom said. "What time?" My mom added.

"I was thinking about picking her up sometime around noon." Jordan answered. My dad stood up and walked over to Jordan.

"Hollywood can be dangerous. I know that for a fact. Now, if she gets hurt. I will have no hesitation to hurt you." My dad said. Jordan nodded yes.

"Dad! Don't threaten him!" I demanded. My dad stepped back.

"Okay you guys can go." My mom said. Jordan looked at me.

"Wear something that you're able to walk in comfortably all day." Jordan insisted.

"Okay! I can't wait!" I said jumping up a little. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"See you tomorrow." He said walking out.

"Night. Thank you for the tickets and taking me." I said turning to go downstairs.

"We'll have a conversation about the concert later." My mom declared. I laughed and went downstairs. I fell asleep almost the moment I layed my head on my pillow.