birthday plans

I sat down at the kitchen table where my mom and dad was. My mom started off.

"So, as you know you're turning 18. And we know you've been waiting for this for a long time. Every kid does. And we just wanted to know what your plans were for your birthday." My mom said.

"I haven't really made any exact plans." I shrugged.

"Well we have an early present for you. It's on Saterday, but we figured that it's close enough to your birthday." Dad said.

"Your we know how much you love rock and metal. And how much you hate that we dont. So you dad and I decided to buy 3 tickets to a music festival that's happening on Saterday. And because you laugh at the reactions we give you to a song that you show us, we'll be going too." My mom said. Most people would hate thw idea of their parents going to a concert with them. But I found it amazingly hilarious that they'll willingly be going. My eyes brightened.

"The three of us were planning on going but I chickened out. So we have one extra ticket." My dad said. It got even better.

"Really!? Thank you guys!" I said excitingly.

"So I figured with he extra ticket you could invite Jordan." My mom said. My dad got up and walked to their room.

"Thank you! Who's playing!?" I asked. She looked at the ticket.

"The two main ones I know you like are Mötley Crüe, Steel Panther." She answered. I jumped up on the chair.

"NO WAY!? THIS IS THE BEST THING! I CAN'T WAIT!" I screamed. She laughed. I got down.

"Call Jordan and tell him!" She insisted. "Put him on speaker." She added. I couldn't trust him on speaker. And by the look on my mom's face. I knew that she knew I couldn't trust him on speaker. But I did it anyway. I called him. I set the phone on the table. I couldn't get the smile off my face.

"Hey Alice? What's up?" He answered.

"My mom got us tickets to a music festival on Saterday! It was originally gonna be me, my mom, and my dad! But my dad chickened out, so we were wondering if you wanted to come!?" I yelled.

"Hell yeah I wanna go! This is amazing! Who's playing!?" He answered.

"The main people who we wanna see are Mötley Crüe and Steel Panther!" I answered.

"Uh... you really think your mom will aprove of those concerts!? Both of those concerts contained an extreme amount of people in the crowd flashing their tits." He said. My mom laughed. I could tell that he heard her laugh. "Oh my god. I'm on speaker aren't I. Hi Mrs. June." He said awkwardly. "Thank you for inviting me." He added.

"You're welcome." She laughed. "Anyway. Be over at noon Saterday." My mom added.

"Anyway. Bye. See you tomarrow." I said hanging up. Oh god.

"So, what about this... audience flashing thing?" She asked.

"Um... that's what people do at mostly glam metal shows." I answered. She laughed. "I can't express how excited I am gor this. Thank you so so much." I said giving her a hug.

"No problem." She said.  I went downstairs to pick my outfit for Saterday. I got out my Steel Panther shirt, black leather shorts, converse, and my Mötley Crüe leather jacket. That's my outfit for Saterday. Perfect. I called Jordan and we talked more about the concert.  I couldn't wait. I honestly couldn't beleive this was gonna happen. I kept picturing my mom's face. My mom's reaction. And I know Jordan's gonna do something just to mess with me. Just to shock my mom. But it'd be normal there.