excitement

I got up and locked the door. I got back on top of him where I was before. I pulled his hair a little making him have a groan in the back of his mouth. He threw my shirt to the side. I took his boxers off. I sat up where I was sitting right above his waist.

"Goddamnit. Stop teasing me. It's fucking cruel." He pleaded. I giggled. I let him take my underwear off. We stopped right before we reached our climax sense we weren't wearing protection. I layed back next to him. After awhile we got up and put our clothes back on. We went upstairs.

"Why is he here? And why did he just come up with my daughter?" My dad asked. But we just ignored him. We were too excited.

"Mom! Apparently after we left everybody turned against her even her friends and boyfriend calling her a bitch for telling everyone about me! And she ran out crying! They all hate her! She got what she deserved!" I said.

"Hold up. What happened?" My father asked.

"I wanted to wait and tell you when they got up here." We then explained to him what happened at the party. But he then went back to why Jordan was in my room.

"So what was Jordan in your room last night?" He asked.

"Oh. I walked her home and explained what happened. And Mrs. June said that it was dangerous to walk back home this late and offered me to stay here. And Alice asked for me to stay with her. And I'd be a jerk if I said no. And I wanted her to be okay and feel safe." Jordan answered. My dad looked down.

"Oh, wow. I'm sorry I judged you. Thank you. You're a good young man. I thought wrong of you." My said apologized.

"Thank you." Jordan said. I then walked back to my room. Jordan followed, of course. I got dressed. I put on an Ozzy Osbourne shirt and black shorts with converse. "Don't wear makeup today." Jordan said. I looked at him. "I saw you last night for the first time without makeup. And you were beautiful." He added. I shook my head. I got on my phone. 134 unread text messages from unknown numbers. All asking if I'm okay after the party and congratulating me on getting sober. I cover my mouth and tears streamed down my face. Jordan looked over my shoulder at my phone as I was scrolling through them. I felt his smile.

"Oh my god." I said. I had no words. People found my number... just to see if I'm okay and to congratulate me. I couldn't beleive it. "I don't know what to say." I added. "People... don't hate me..." I said in tears of disbelief and joy. Jordan put his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Of course they do." He said. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Now what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Well first, I'd like to go get my stuff from your house. Then I don't know." I answered. He kissed the side of my face and moved away.

"Well. Let's start walking." He said opening my door. I sighed and followed.

"How about we go to the park after we bring your stuff back? I haven't went there in a long time." He said. I nodded my head yes. We eventually got to his house. His brother was picking up some of the mess when we walked in. Jason looked up at me.

"holy shit. Alice, are you okay? I'm so sorry about what happened last night." Jason said.

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault." I said.

"I know but I feel bad that it happened here. And that you ran out. But she got what she deserved." He added.

"Anyway. We need to go get your stuff." Jordan said.

"Just don't scream this time." Jason laughed when Jordan and I were halfway up the stairs.

"Oh this time we'll scream extra loud." Jordan said loudly. I just laughed. We walked into his room and he locked the door. Before I could walk towards my bag he pushed me against the door. "You think I was joking?" He said.