party

It was after school on Friday. And I packed my bag with the outfit we picked out. I couldn't wait. I walked upstairs to wait for him. My mom stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Jordan's picking me up. I'll be back tomarrow." I said quickly. He lifted her eyebrow alittle. Bassically saying give me more information. "Fine. There's a party at his house and this will be the first party here and if I don't go a girl with make our lives a living hell. And it ends really late therefore I'll be back tomarrow." I said. Jordan the text me saying he's outside. "Okay gotta go mom bye love you." I said running out the door. I got in and we started to drive to his house.

"This is gonna be horrible." He sighed.

"Why?" I asked. Wtf.

"Because. You in normal clothes turns me on enough. But your outfit at the party is gonna turn me on even more." He answered. I laughed. We got to his house and we ran up stairs to his room.

"Mkay. I gotta start getting ready." I said.

"But it's only 5. The party starts at 7." He said. I laughed.

"It takes a girl forever to get ready. It's better off for me to start getting ready now." I laughed. I turned around and opened up my bag bending over a little bit. He came up behind me and and held my thighs. I moved his hands up my skirt and slowly moved to the frount.

"Hm. No panties?" He laughed.

"Nope. It was a surprise for later." I replied.

"Oh darlin'. It isn't a surprise if the person doesn't blame you." He said. I got out the outfit and stood up making him back away. I took off my shirt and put the dress on then took of my skirt and adjusted the dress. It was a tight small black dress. I put the black heals on and started began putting on my makeup and doing my hair.

"Wow. That was the quickest time I've ever gotten ready with a dress, shoes, hair, and makeup." I said impressed with myself.

"What!? It's been an hour!" He said in disbelief.

"It usual takes two hours." I laughed.

"You're wearing all that while I'm just wearing jeans, vans, and a fucking Black Sabbath shirt." He laughed. I shrugged.

Before we knew it the house was filled with people. I stayed by Jordan. But then Angelica came up to us.

"Just because you two are by eachother doesn't mean I believe you." She hissed crossing her arms.

"We never asked for your opinion anyways. Besides, why do you care so much about our love life?" I asked.

"Because you're new! And new girls aren't supposed to get all the attention! Everyone in school talks about you and whatever you do in first hour! And it takes the attention away from me!" She yelled.

"Okay. I don't see how this would affect me in anyway. And it has nothing to do with you getting into our love life." I replied before walking away.

"Nobody disrespects me! You will regret this!" She yelled back. Jordan and I laughed. What could she possibly do?

"Nice going." Jordan said. "Son worry about her. She's not gonna do anything."

"I'm not worried about her." I assured. But a few hours later the music then stopped.

"Attention everyone!" Angelica yelled from the living room. Everybody ran in there to see what was happening. She stood up on a table. Jordan ran to Jason pulling me with him.

"Stop her!" He demanded to Jason. Jason ran to her.

"Get down from there! I don't know what you're doing! But leave!" Jason yelled. But she ignored.

"I found some information on out sweet little Alice June." She said. I gasped in disbelief and fear. Jordan saw me and felt my fear. Everybody listened.