sweet

He lifted me up and before I knew it we were both on the bed naked. I ran my fingers down his back.

"I want you to beg." He said. I smiled a little.

"Please. I want you to fuck me." I begged. He smiled. He slammed inside of me almost going all the way. Making me squeal. Going faster by the second.

"Scream." He grunted.

"JORDAN!" I moaned extremely loud. Which made him happy. We both reached our climax and fell down on the bed next to eachother. Sweat almost pouring off of us. "Why do we have to be out of breath every time." I asked.

"Because it's an amazing feeling knowing that I worn you out." He answered. I bit my lip a little getting up. I got dressed again. "I hate clothes." He complained. I giggled. He got up and got dressed too. I got my bag and headed for the door. But he grabbed my arm.

"Jordan. We're already dressed." I sighed. His grip loosened. He hand fell down to his side.

"Yeah. Okay..." He said looking down. But not in a disappointed that I said that I don't want to have sex again way. "Anyway. Let's take your bag back to your house." He said looking up completely changing his mood. We walked downstairs.

"Dude. Not cool. I'm disturbed." Jason said walking up to us.

"Well, what can I say. I can make all the girls scream my name." Jordan laughed. My small smile went away and was replaced with a frown. I don't know why. But him saying that felt like getting stabbed in the heart.

"When will you be home?" Jason asked.

"I don't know. Anyway, bye." Jordan answered. We walked out and got in his car. I was looking down twiddling with my thumbs in the passenger seat. "What's on your mind?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just zoning out. It's been a long two days." I answered.

"Is it something I did? Or what happened last night? I can tell that something is wrong." He said.

"It's nothing. Really." I said again. He sighed. We pulled up at my house. We walked in and my mom stopped up.

"Alice remember what tomarrow is?" She asked. I completely forgot.

"No. No not at all." I said.

"I figured you'd forget. It's the family gathering at the park." She reminded. Ugh. I hate family gatherings. It means I have to be social.

"Oh right. Sorry I forgot..." I said. I didn't want to go. But I knew I had to.

"If you want you can come. Of course it's optional though." She said looking at Jordan.

"I don't think tha-" I tried to say.

"I'd love to go. Thank you for inviting me." He said. He nudged me a little. He's doing this to get on my nerves. Pfft.

"Okay. Well it starts at noon tomarrow." My mom said. He nodded and I pulled him downstairs before anything else could happen. We went into my room and closed the door. And say down my bag. I glared at him.

"My grandmother's... not so excepting on new people. Especially boys. And believe that boys should meet all the exspections of boys a long time ago. Like a short haircut, dresses nice and aprochable, good posture, smart, serious, ch-" I tried to warn him. But he put his index finger over my mouth.

"Sh. I don't give a fuck what she expects of me. I'm gonna be myself. And you're gonna be yourself." He said quietly. He moved his hand. He grabbed the sides of my torso and picked me up. He picked me up and twirled me around moving towards the bed. He gently yet roughly put my on the bed and hovered on top of me. "Now, are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't you it's nothing." I said crossing my arms. He gave me a kiss before talking again.

"You really think I'm gonna beleive that?" He asked. "Now tell me or I'll make you tell me." He said trying to stop the small smirk he had.

"What would you do?" I asked. He laughed and got up.