school

Jordan and I woke up to his phone alarm going off. We had to go to school today. Without saying anything we got up, got dressed, bassically running around the house trying to find everything to get ready. I wore black pants, an Infant Annihilator shirt, and combat boots. Jordan wore a Cannibal Corpse shirt, jeans, and black Vans. Cause fuck it. They can't call our guardians.

"Wow. That was quick." I said. As we got out of the car. The bell rang within seconds before we walked into the class room.

"Where we're you two yesterday?" The teacher asked.

"Look. Now that I know it doesn't matter if you call my parents I can do what I've wanted to do sense day one." I said. I flipped off the class with both of my hands. Jordan and the rest of the class couldn't stop laughing.

We started to go back to our desks. There was two scene kids in our seats. That had the 'emo rip mcr rawr xd' look. The girl had racoon styled pastel hair. And the dude had the original 'I can only see through one eye' hairstyle. They were sharing a pair of earbuds listening to music. And I could hear what they were listening to. They were listening to My Chemical Romance. I gasped.

"Oh god! There's a disease spreading! Evacuate the school! Two kids had already been infected with the emo disease! Noone else should!" I yelled in a panicking voice.

"Well it doesn't matter! Cause you already infected the school with metalhead disease." The girl said.

"Hold up. Why are you guys just like, instant rivals? Aren't you guys almost the same?" A girl asked from the frount of the class. Jordan and I turned around and gasped.

"Metalheads are nothing like emos! There's a rivalry between them!" Jordan yelled in thw most serious voice.

"Stop calling us emos!" The emo boy yelled.

"Shut up!" I responded. We then went back and forth.

"EVERYBODY BE QUIET! JORDAN AND ALICE! SIT DOWN!" The teacher screamed. I've never seen him so steamed up. Jordan and I sat in two empty desks on the other side of the room.

The bell rang and before Jordan and I walked out the teacher stopped us. He sat at his desk and directed us to stand in frount of him.

"Look. You come in every day and disrupt my class. And where were you yesterday? Really. I'll give you a late pass sense I don't have a secons hour." The teacher said. Jordan and I glanced at eachother.

"Well. Sunday was my birthday so Jordan and I went to Hollywood and Venice Beach. And we stayed out really late." I answered.

"And Monday we didn't come because one, we stayed out way too late. And two, we were moving boxes and stuff because Alice and I moved in with eachother yesterday." Jordan added. The teachers eyes widened a little.

"And we got engaged on Sunday." I said.

"I know it's none of my business. But don't you guys think you're a little too young? And tou guys just met barely even a month ago." The teacher said in disbelief. We just nodded. We talked about random stuff for like 5 minutes. He gave us our late passes and we walked out of the classroom.

***after school***

We got back to the house. I started playing with the bunny. Jordan was acting weird. Barely talking. Hi sat next to him on the couch with the bunny on my lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking." He answered.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked scooting in closer to him.

My small smile went away when I realized something really was wrong. I could just see it in his face. I started getting really concerned. I saw a tear fill up one of his eyes. I got up and put the bunny in his cage then sat back on the couch. I was as close as I could be sitting on my knees on the couch hugging his side. He was facing away from me his elbow on the armrest holding up his head up. I saw him biting his lip trying to stop from crying.

"You know I'll always love you, right? No matter what happens." He finally said.