005 : Hugged

Hyunjin pulled the trigger and started shooting without hesitation. Y/N screams and cried because of the sudden loud sounds.. What happened today was very traumatic for her — again. Two years ago she was traumatised because of her father and now everything seems repeated. Deja Vu. Y/N had panic attacks and she immediately falls and sits on the floor seeing the masked guy's dead body.

Blood was all over the place and even Y/N's tshirt has blood on it. She covered her ears and dug her head into her knees. Hyunjin realized what he just did and quickly ran to her. His heart thumping loud and he felt nervous for her situation.

Without hesitation, he automatically hug her tiny body while patting her head. Y/N, on the other side seems not affected at all. Being hugged by a mafia member, and a criminal seems awkward but she didn't move or push him an inch. She admits that it actually feels right.

It's actually her first time being hugged tightly again after the past 2 years. Ever since she saw her dad killed a person, her family has not been a happy family as it was before. Everything was ruined and when Y/N ask her parents about it, they just ignore her. Saying that it's a very sensitive topic and she has nothing to do with it.

Her younger brother named Jae came to her mind. He's only 18 and he must be confused about all of this, same as her. Y/N were worried sick thinking how he spend the day without her. Knowing her brother, he can't spend a day without her company nor seeing her Noona. Y/N just cried a lot and let it all out now. She was raging inside and this is the time to let her emotions out.

Unexpectedly, she felt someone's arms holding hers and slowly being lifted up. She just realised that he's carrying her in bridal style. Y/N was shocked at first but she admit that he's very comfortable so she has not choice but to lean her head on his chest. Y/N didn't mind about the awkwardness, she just felt she needed some company after all that happened today.

Hyunjin on the other side was shocked too by his sudden movements. He thinks that it's the only way to calm her down so he picked her up and went straight into her room.

He slowly laid her on the soft bed but she's still silently crying. He noticed her bloodied tshirt so he went in the closet and get some clothes. There are many maids here that he can order around to do these to her. But he chose not to. He feel like he wanted to be the one who will take care of her.

Hyunjin put the clothes beside the girl and was about to leave when she held his wrist. He was frozen at his spot and slowly looked at her, confused.

"What if those bad guys come here again?" she asked worriedly trying her best not to cry again. But the sobs can be heard.

"They won't, we're not leaving this house without you anymore," he answered and she somehow felt relieved. She breathed and sigh deeply then let go of his hands. She quickly went up and take the clothes on the bed then go straight to the bathroom.

***

"Uhm, what just happened?" Minho asked as Hyunjin went out Y/N's room. The eight other guys looked at him with eyes full of confusion. Hyunjin knew that they will be asking many and different questions.

"She's not feeling well, again," he said and all of them nodded their head at Hyunjin's answer.

"I pity her, she's so innocent. But she keeps being dragged in here because of her father," Felix the orange haired boy said and sighed.

"I couldn't agree more, Lix." Seungmin said and patted his shoulder.

"Come on, it's gonna take a long time to clean the mess downstairs," Chan said and they all went downstairs.

Hyunjin sighed and keeps thinking about Y/N. He doesn't know why and how did he keep himself thinking about her all the time. Wondering if she's safe or okay, wondering is she's bored inside the room and thinking about her pretty face.

Hyunjin admitted to himself that he's attracted to Y/N. She's pretty, she has thin cherry lips, rosy cheeks, and bright eyes. But he feels sorry for all of this to a girl like Kim Y/N. But he needed to because it's for her own safety.

Kim Y/N, you're gonna be safe I promise.

Hyunjin promised that to himself. He won't let anyone harm Y/N again or he's gonna kill whoever tries to hurt her.