021 : Kisses and Hickeys

Rays of sunshine stroke into Y/N's face as she opened the both of her eyes. This is it again. Morning. Waking up just to feel the same kind of pain again and again. Y/N wanted more than restless mornings. But unfortunately, in her situation she can't get what she always wanted.

Y/N blinked a few times as she felt a weight on her waist. Gulping, she then turn around only to see the most beautiful human being she has ever seen.

It was him. Hugging her from behind. Hyunjin looks so ethereal and Y/N agrees to that. Y/N then remembers what happened last night. There were so many revelations and she couldn't take it mentally at once so she got drained. And sleeping beside him with his arms wrapped around her waist somehow helped her feel a little better.

"Hyunjin." Y/N whispers, poking her finger onto his soft cheeks. But Hyunjin seems to be in a deep sleep. That made her smile. Y/N can take the chance to just stare at him until he woke up.

Y/N sat up and realized that the both of them are laying on a sofa. So that's why your back was pressed onto the lean of sofa and Hyunjin's body was presses against yours. He's big, while Y/N is just a little squishy pinky girl.

In the middle of Y/N's thoughts, Hyunjin's arm wrapped more tightly onto her waist causing her to lay down again beside him. What a cutie. Y/N then tried to sat up but she always ended up falling beside him. It seems like Hyunjin doesn't want to let Y/N go. Everytime she moves, his arms grip more tightly onto her; snuggling their bodies nearer.

"Wake up, already." Y/N muttered, shaking him abruptly. But Hyunjin didn't open his eyes. Instead, he buried his face onto the crook of Y/N's neck.

Y/N was frozen, she can't move. She can feel Hyunjin's hot breathe on her neck. That was hot. And she can also hear Hyunjin's soft groans. That made her heart pound in a fast pace. And her cheeks burning and turning red.

"Marry me?" Hyunjin suddenly mumbled in his sleep. Y/N's eyes widened in shock. That marriage.

What's Y/N's decision? Are you going to marry him?

Y/N didn't know the exact answer yet. She loves him but she's still unsure of that marriage. Growing up, Y/N's mother always tells her that marriage is a serious thing, especially for a girl. Marriage only comes once and after that, you need to take full responsibility of it.

But Y/N don't seem to be ready for marriage yet. But it's Hyunjin. She loves him. And she knew that Hyunjin is deeply in love with her too.

"You're in a deep sleep, aren't you?" Y/N mumbled.

A few seconds after, Hyunjin lets out a small groan before hugging Y/N tightly and planting a kiss on her neck. That was unexpected for Y/N. His eyes are still close but his lips started planting small soft kisses on the skin of her neck.

Y/N didn't dare to push him for that. She admits that, she's... liking it.

"H-Hyunjin, wake u-up." Y/N gasp in the middle of her breath hitching because of what Hyunjin is doing.

"I love you." Hyunjin whispered. "I love you, too." Y/N didn't hesitate to answer. Hyunjin is sleep talking obviously. When he wakes up, he will not remember this at all.

"Will you marry me, baby?" Hyunjin asked and Y/N felt his teeth on her skin, sucking it. Did Hyunjin just put a hickey on her neck?!

"H-Hwang.." Y/N's breath hitched as she gasp for more air to breath. Hyunjin is almost on top of her.

Before he gets aggressive, Y/N slightly pushed him away but he ended up falling onto the floor with a loud thud. "Aww!" Hyunjin groaned as woke up from his deep sleep.

Hyunjin messed up his hair before sitting up and looked at Y/N who was at the sofa, blankly staring at him. "Did you just pushed me?" he asked to the lady.

Y/N honestly said yes and nodded her head. Hyunjin gave her a frowned look. "Why? I am hurt, my butt hurts!" he said, pouting and groaning.

"That's what you get for putting a hickey on my neck!" Y/N scolded him. Hyunjin frozed, didn't move and his eyes widened in shock. With his mouth slightly open, he looks at Y/N.

"W-What did I do?" he asked, unbelievably. Y/N glared at him and threw a throw pillow at him. "You planted soft kissed on my neck and then gave me a hickey after!" she said.

Hyunjin's face turned red and avoided her intense stares. "S-Sorry.." he mumbled, looking away from her.

Y/N grabbed another throw pillow from the sofa and threw it at Hyunjin. "What was that for?!" Hyunjin asked again.

"Are you fantasizing about me?!" Y/N yelled at him. Hyunjin got up and shook his head.

"W-What?! I am not!" he denied, with his cheeks burning. This is getting spicy! Hyunjin never felt like this again for a very long time.

"Oh yeah? That's why you got a boner!" Y/N yelled sarcastically.

"What the fuck?!" Hyunjin yelled in shock. Y/N paused and thought about what she just said. Seconds after, she turn away and hid her face. She just realized what she just said and it's so embarrassing.

"Hwang Hyunjin!!"

"I'm sorry again!" Hyunjin said, looking down at his. Y/N's right. He is getting a boner and he's embarrassed for that. Calm the fuck down, Hwang Hyunjin.

"This is so embarrassing." Y/N mumbled, flopping at the sofa with the both of her palms on her face. She's really embarrassed. Hyunjin chuckled and then smirked. "What are you laughing at?!"

"You really looked at my down there and noticed that I'm having a fucking boner?" Hyunjin smirked and bit his lower lip. Y/N let out a frustrated groan.

Hyunjin chuckled and started unbuttoning his shirt while slowly walking towards Y/N. "What are you doing?!" Y/N panicked.

He just smirked and clenched his jaw before trapping Y/N in between his arms on the sofa. His bare chest is now exposed and Y/N couldn't even handle a few seconds to look at it.

"What are you thinking?" Hyunjin asked her. Y/N didn't answer, she just stared at his eyes.

Hyunjin flashed her a naughty smile before leaning in to give her a kiss on her lips. Y/N closed her eyes, enjoying the moment not until she felt Hyunjin's teeth on her lower lip.

"Ouch! What the-- hWANG HYUNJIN!!" Y/N screamed realizing that Hyunjin just bit her lips.

"I'm so sorry, again!!"

***

a/n: when your bias is also your bias wrecker. hahahaha ⟵(o_O)

- s a v e a -