030 : TXT and ITZY

"That's not so nice." A familiar voice said that snatched everyone's attention.

Everyone look above and saw two helicopters above them. They all see Hwang Yeji on the rope ladder of the helicopter. She's smirking at her brother, and at Dae Ho. Hwang Yeji is with her gang, ITZY and they are all riding in a helicopter.

On the second helicopter, there is TXT their another allied Mafia gang. The leader, Choi Soobin smirked at Kim Namjoon and other BTS members. Now, they are all sure that they're gonna win this Mafia war. And Dae Ho, he's not gonna exit this building alive.

"Well, well, here are the rookies." Dae Ho spatted, slowly clapping at the sight.

ITZY and TXT both went off the helicopter with their guns in their hands. Both the leader of the two groups step forward closer to Dae Ho.

"Mess with our seniors, you mess with the rookies." Yeji said in a badass tone.

Dae Ho laughed frantically and dramatically. "Is this a reunion of the weaklings?!" he said, trying to annoy SKZ, ITZY, BTS, and TXT members.

"Come on, cunt. You're the weak and the dumb here.." Yeji said, emphasizing the word 'dumb' and signaled Ryujin to walk over to Park Jimin.

Shin Ryujin is a skilled and professional to bomb detaching. She's a female, but she can do everything. "You're really proving us that you're getting dumber day by day." Ryujin smirked and tried to deactivate the bomb and she succeeded.

"Time bomb who?" she smirked at Dae Ho with the time bomb in her hand. She threw it on the floor and shot it multiple times to prove that she deactivated it. Everyone looked at her with amusement and grinned.

"You freak!" Dae Ho yelled at her.

"Aww, Dae Ho got outsmarted! What a twist!" Yeji faked cooed and laughed at the old man. Soobin then announced something. "There's more of a plot twist here. We planted another time bomb here somewhere. We attached it to one of your men." he said and grinned.

"Fuck you! I got snipers somewhere here that can kill all of you in a snap!"

"Your snipers?" Yeji said and though for a while. "Oh! Those armed men lying on the ground unconscious?" she added, laughing. She's really good at annoying people. And she's way smarter too.

"We took them down. Now you're next, cunt." Soobin said and loaded their guns. Dae Ho look at them full of anger. He then look at Y/N and signaled her to come to him.

"Y/N! Come here!" he yelled. Y/N shook her head and mumbled, "I-I don't want to.." her voice quivering. Hyunjin patted her back and stroked her hair.

"My daughter.." he again called out. Y/N hated that word, she's the daughter if a monstrous man. Who would be proud of it? She's ashamed. She's ashamed because of that.

"She's not your daughter." Yuna announced making Y/N froze in disbelief. All of them look at Yuna with the same reaction. They didn't see this coming. "Kim Y/N and Kim Dae Ho, are not blood related." she continued and step forward nearer to them.

"W-What do you mean??" Y/N asked her. Everyone is silently watching the scene, there are no gunshots heard. Just complete silence.

"Don't listen to her! Come here Y/N, we're leaving this place and start over!" Dae Ho yelled at his daughter and was about to walk near her when Y/N took a step back. Hyunjin was alarmed too and held her even closer to him.

"Y/N, Dae Ho is just your step father. Your real father died when you were still a kid that's why you don't remember any of him. Your mom and Dae Ho met, and that's when you mistook him as your biological father." Yuna explained making an eye contact to the girl.

"I-Is that true?" Y/N mumbled looking at Dae Ho. "Don't listen to her!" he yelled angrily.

"We did some research and dig in deeper about you, Y/N. And we even took a DNA sample to prove our claim. And we're right, he's not your father." Ryujin said, staring right into Y/N's eyes. As if trying to convince her that what's she's claiming is right and the truth.

Y/N then look at her father with an emotionless look. "How could you?!" she yelled. "I'm glad you're not my father." she added. A moment of silence filled in the area not until Dae Ho started laughing like a sick crazy lunatic. He's gone real crazy.

"Fine! You're a fool, Y/N. You're not my daughter, alright?" Dae Ho spatted and took a step backwards, planning to run away from them. "But, mark my words. You're going to regret all of this!" he yelled, continuing to step backwards unaware that he's almost at the edge of the building.

None of them tried to catch him and instead, they all watch him step backwards continuously knowing that he's going to trip over the edge and fall from the tall building. By the height of this old abandoned building, death can occur by falling from it onto the cold hard ground below.

"All of you are so weak! I will blow this building! You all must die!" Dae Ho shouted. "You will die—" he didn't manage to finish what he is saying because his feet trip over the edge and ended up falling from the building. A faint scream was heard until there is no more from Dae Ho.

Y/N buried her face onto Hyunjin's chest and started crying out her painful emotions. But, on the other side, she's happy. She's glad that it's finally over. Dae Ho, the traitor and her step monstrous father is now gone from their lives forever. She's safe now, knowing that the Mafia war is over and they manage to win.

She felt his arms around her body, hugging her tightly and whispered, "It's finally over, so don't worry." Hyunjin whispered at her ear and started breathing heavily. Hyunjin smiled at the other members same as BTS, TXT and ITZY members.

They won, they flashed a victorious smile towards each and everyone. And then there's Seungmin yelling. "SKZ! BTS! TXT! ITZY! IN THE BUILDING!" he yelled and the others clapped, smiled and laughed.

"We rock! We won!" Kai from TXT yelled and earned a pat on the shoulder from Soobin. Namjoon hugged his members and his rookies for doing a great job. Chan too, he did hugged his members and his rookies and checked if everything is alright and no one is harmed and injured.

"Guys!" Minho yelled and everyone turned to him and Felix with an alarmed look. "The time bomb that the rookies attached only have one minute left before exploding!" he yelled.

Everyone looked at each other.

"Seniors can get a ride." Yeonjun muttered, pointing at the two helicopters just behind him. Everyone sighed and hurriedly went in the helicopter. They must be out of this building in less than one minute. SKZ and ITZY on the first one and BTS and TXT on the second helicopter.

When all of them went in the helicopter, they look down and watch as the building blew off because of the bomb. Y/N, rested her head on Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin patted her back and kissed her forehead.

Finally, everything is over.

***

a/n: so tiring huhuhu (╥﹏╥) but it's for you guys so i wouldn't mind hshshs (。♡‿♡。)

- s a v e a -