024 : Universe Knows

"Soyeon?" Hyunjin mumbled in a questioning tone.

Everyone fell silent. Y/N didn't move and just stared at him, not breaking eye contact even though her eyes are teary. It hurts for her to be mistaken as his ex lover. He just called her, her ex lover's name. Who wouldn't be upset with it?

However, Y/N tried to fill her head with thoughts like; maybe this is just the side effects of his condition, or, maybe he's just playing around to—no, Hyunjin will never joke about that. He dislikes hurting Y/N. He said that before.

"A-Ahahaha," Jisung let out a fake awkward laugh and scratches his nape. "Yah, Hyunjin, stop playing around." he said, still laughing. But everyone except Jisung didn't laugh. They all seems so serious.

"What do you mean playing around, Jisung?" Hyunjin asked the boy. A little amount of hope fill in Y/N's thoughts. He hadn't forget about his memories so she's sure he's just joking around, right?

"See? You hadn't lost your memory, don't joke like that." Jisung said, pointing at Hyunjin and Y/N. Hyunjin slowly turn to look back at Y/N who's head is hanging low.

"Who are you, really?" Hyunjin asked her. "You're Soyeon, right? Y-You're my baby, right?" he asked continuously, titling his head as he stared at the girl in front of him.

Little did he know, Y/N's hot tears started streaming down her cheeks. "Why are you crying? Hyung, why is she crying?" Hyunjin asked the leader cluelessly.

"This is not good." Seungmin commented while the others nodded their heads. Not a second after, they all watch Y/N stood up and ran out of the room. No one dared to follow the lady, they all know that she needs some time alone. Of course, she's safe in this place. It's the headquarters after all.

"I feel sad for Noona.." Jeongin, the youngest said with a sad tone. Woojin just patted his head like a five year old kid. Everyone (except for Hyunjin) feels sad for Y/N.

"Hyunjin, are you serious you're not kidding?" Changbin asked him with an annoyed and confused tone. How come the boy did remember his members but forget about Y/N? No one knows, but it is possible. He got shot of three bullets and that's bad enough.

"What do y'all mean? Kidding about what?" Hyunjin annoyingly spatted, clueless and not really aware of what's happening. And don't really know who Y/N is.

"You just hurt Y/N's feelings." Minho hissed.

"Y/N? Who's Y/N?" Hyunjin asked and everyone fell silent for the nth time. They all stared at each other as if waiting for one of them to answer and explain to Hyunjin. Seconds after, Chan finally spoke up.

"Shit, Hyunjin! She's your girl— no, she's your fiancé!" Chan said, massaging his temples. The boy look at him with a wide shock. It was as if he is not believing what the leader just stated.

"What?! I have a fiancé? What the fuck is going on?!" Hyunjin questioned them. "She's not Soyeon?" he added, realizing something.

"Soyeon's dead years ago. You got a new mission from Park So. It's about Dae Ho's case and you kidnapped Y/N to link us to her traitor father. As days and weeks passed by, you didn't realize that you developed intense feelings towards each other. Yesterday, Y/N got in danger so Hyunjin came over go the rescue and got shot by a stupid man of three bullets. Now you woke up remembered all of us even your dead ex lover but didn't remember a thing about Y/N. Is that normal?" Minho impatiently explained to the boy.

"I don't remember a thing about that girl." Hyunjin said straightforward.

***

Y/N ran out of the room to cry out the heavy feeling inside her chest. She didn't want everyone to see her in that messy look. Now, she found herself in a balcony at the third floor where the clear cold night sky is at view.