033 : The Day

Everyone are busy doing their tasks to help organize the wedding. The 2000 liner is in charge of boosting Hyunjin's confidence because he mentioned that he's afraid that he might look ugly in a wedding suit. He's also scared that Y/N might turn into a runaway bride if she sees Hyunjin at the altar waiting for her. Seriously, he almost shed tears last night talking about the wedding. And the rest of SKZ members are getting sick of his overly dramatic ass.

Well, in real life, Hwang Hyunjin never experienced being ugly. He's ethereal and a must protect best boy.

Chan and Woojin are securing the area of the wedding venue and taking in more security to ensure their safety. Just in case someone might break in the cathedral. Changbin, Minho and the maknae Jeongin are welcoming guests and finding their allies who will attend the most-awaited wedding (as Felix coined it). TXT, BTS, EXO, NCT, ITZY, TWICE, DAY6, GOT7, (G)I-DLE AND RED VELVET are expected to come.

BTS and TXT are one of the first ones to come to the cathedral. They all wore white suits. But despite of their lovely clothes, they have guns in their pockets just in case an unwanted guest arrived. Well, all of the groups have gun in their pockets for the same reason. It's better be safe and ready than regret and feel sorry.

"Oh my holy!" Felix gasps and pointed at Hyunjin who's peacefully sipping at his americano to help him calm down.

"H O L Y !" Jisung gasps too. Hyunjin gave them a confused look. He have no idea what they are talking or pointing out.

"Don't drink americano, Hyunjin. That thing might spill on your suit." Felix said, sounding too alarmed.

"And it might be the reason for Y/N to back out on your wedding." Seungmin added, and laughed with the others. Hyunjin was alarmed and realized that they were right.

So before it could spill on his suit, he turn it away and give the drink to Jisung. Hyunjin is too anxious on how he would look in front of Y/N. The 2000 liner can't even help him, they don't even know what to do anymore with Hyunjin. As they try to calm him down, it would only make him anxious more.

"Don't worry, you look good wearing those wedding suit."

"Yeah, it's white." Felix pointed out and look at Hyunjin from head to toe. "I wonder who's whiter, your suit or Y/N's gown?" he added with a grin. Jisung stopped and look at Felix with a questioned look. Like as if he was wondering what the fuck is wrong with this boy.

"Time to figure out." Felix exclaimed and ran off the room. "Yeah, we're going to see Y/N." Jisung said and was about to follow Felix when Hyunjin grabbed him.

"Me too, I want to see her!" Hyunjin whined and pleaded. Seungmin rolled his eyes and held Hyunjin and signaled Jisung to run off. "You're the groom, it's inappropriate to take a glimpse of your bride right before the wedding starts." Seungmin scolded him.

Hyunjin couldn't do anything with it so he sighed and sit back on the couch in front of the mirror. Wow, he looks so handsome. A white wedding suit matches his ethereal and breath-taking visuals.

Hwang Hyunjin is the epitome of beauty.

He can't stop smiling every time he thinks of Y/N. He imagined her being so pretty and gorgeous wearing her wedding dress. And her, walking down the aisle, only looking at him, walking into him. He can't wait for that moment.

Then, suddenly he received a message from Chan that it's time to go to the cathedral. Grooms aren't allowed to be late. The groom must be there at the cathedral before the bride does first. Then, a hint of excitement rush over him. He's nervous and excited at the same time. His groomsmen are the other SKZ members. So, thankfully, he has his members to tease him later in order for him to lessen the nervousness he is feeling.

***

Meanwhile, on Y/N's room.

Her mother can't stop bragging about how Y/N looks so gorgeous in a wedding gown. It's not a big gown and not a small one neither. It's just the right size because the gown is only made just for her. It looks so simple, yet elegant. The flowers she is holding are white roses that represents her purity, innocence and elegance.

"Woah, noona you're so pretty!" Jae, her younger brother gasps at the sight of his sister. She is indeed, very pretty. "Thank you." she mumbled and smiled.

Even though, everyone who sees her, praised her for being so pretty and beautiful, she can't help but to feel anxious and nervous. What if she looks ugly on Hyunjin's eyes? What if she's not really beautiful like as everyone told her? What if she will look like an awkwardly mess as soon as she walk down the aisle?

"Y/N, you're pretty." her mother said, smiling at her. How come she read her mind? "I know what you're thinking, dear. I've been through that as well, twice. First, when I married your father and second, when I married Dae Ho." her mother trailed off, flashing her a sad and apologetic smile.

"Mom.." Y/N whispered.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you the truth. I was scared that time." her mom said, stroking her hair. Y/N is sitting in front of a mirror and her mother is behind her back.

"Mom, it's okay. Everything is alright now. Let's leave the past behind, okay?" Y/N said and smiled.

"You're indeed the most understanding daughter. Hyunjin once told me that." she said. "Hyunjin mentioned a lot of times that you're the most amazing lady he met in his entire life."

"He really said that?" Y/N asked, getting emotional. She don't want to cry now, she don't want to ruin the make-up. Because if she does cry, she might look ugly while walking down the aisle. She's also scared that Hyunjin might back out on their wedding.

"Hmm.." her mother nodded. "And he promised me, that he will take care of you and will always love you forever." she smiled.

"I love him for that, Mom." her heart softened, hearing those words. "Yes, dear. He seemed so serious about you and very true to his words. Keep him." her mom said and hugged her daughter from behind.

"I will." Y/N whispered to herself and closed her eyes.

"Hey! I want to announce something!" Jisung yelled as him and Felix entered Y/N's room (without even knocking and asking permission). Y/N, and her mom and Jae looked at them both with a questioned look at their faces.

"It's about Hyunjin!" Felix said, making it sounds like it's a bad news and panicking. Y/N stood up and asked them what's the news. "What about Hyunjin?" she asked, worriedly.

"Americano almost spilled on his suit." he said, laughing. "And thankfully, we pointed it out before it could spill on his clothes." he added, laughing with Jisung.

Y/N can't help but to facepalm and put her palm on her foreheadm. She's used to these crackheads. They might sometimes give her a headache, but they're most fun to be with.

"He's also overly anxious! He said he's too scared to show himself in front of you." Jisung mentioned causing Y/N to feel confused. "Why?" she asked.

Jisung stopped laughing and then answered. "He said that he's afraid you might think that he's ugly in a wedding suit!"

Y/N chuckled and shook her head. No way he's going to look ugly. Hyunjin is handsome just the way he is. "No way, he's handsome in any way for me." she said, giggling.

"Oh, Chan just messaged me that we needed to go to the cathedral now. The groom is on his way too." Felix said reading a text on his phone.

That's the time when Y/N's heart started beating fast. She's nervous and at the same time, excited too. This day will surely be the most wonderful day of her life.

Her bridesmaid is no other than Hwang Yeji. Yes, Hyunjin's sister. For the past four months, she and Yeji has been close to each other. They hang out more often and become close friends until now. Y/N feels nervous, but feel happy and grateful too. Finally, she'll be marrying the man she loves the most.

She just hopes that everything will go right and no unwanted guest should arrive.

***

a/n: yey! two chapters left, this book will end. ◉‿◉

- s a v e a -