023 : Guns and Bullets

Y/N stared at the ring on her finger. It was shining like an expensive bright diamond. It is actually a diamond, and she kept on smiling whenever she look at it. But there is still pain on her chest.

Whenever she remembered the sight of Hyunjin laying on the floor covered in blood, she couldn't help but to blame herself for that. If it weren't for her, Hyunjin must've been feeling good now.

"I can't wait to marry you." Y/N mumbled, staring at the unconscious Hyunjin laying on the bed. And no, they're not in the hospital. They are in somewhere.

"Y/N, he's awake now." Seungmin said and they both stand up to walk out the room. Y/N followed Seungmin into the basement, taking her where the man who shot Hyunjin is kept in.

The other eight members are there too, waiting for them. The guy is sitting on a chair, with the both of his hands and feet tied on a rope. Y/N felt her anger arises as she saw his ugly face.

"Who sent you?" Chan asked the guy. His voice was even more serious and his accent was even more strong. Of course, Chan is angry because he's the leader and he probably would be mad if any of his members got hurt.

"You really think I would let you know?" the guy spatted and then scoffed, "you're just wasting your time." he added, snickering. It was as if the guy who shot Hyunjin is not scared of getting killed right now in this cold basement— if he'll not say a thing.

"Wasting time is not my thing." Chan hissed venomously and loaded the gun. He pointed it right at the guy's head and was about to shot him when Y/N interrupted.

"Wait," Y/N snapped, earning the confused stares from the SKZ members. All of them have no idea what has gotten into you. He shot Hyunjin, why would you spare his life?

"Y/N?" the leader mumbled unbelievably.

Y/N walk right in front of the guy and stared directly at his eyes. Emotionless. Y/N is emotionless, she can't feel any positive emotion right now. She despise this guy but she needed to get answers for the questions that has been lingering in her mind.

"Did my father sent you?" Y/N asked, almost trailing off. The pressure between her and all of the members somehow calmed down. "You know me, right? You knew that I am his daughter."

"Your father only wants me to keep an eye on you." he reasoned out, not looking at Y/N. He's telling the truth but something bad happened which was not part of the plan.

"And shooting Hyunjin isn't part of your mission, right?" Y/N stated, in a-matter-of-fact tone. The guy look down and gulped, Y/N's right. It was not part of his mission.

"Heiress, your father sent me to take you home." after seconds of silence, he finally spoke up. Changing the subject.

"What did you just call me?" Y/N asked, almost not wanting to believe what she just said. Her being the heiress?

"Heiress," the guy repeated, grinning at Y/N. "Dae Ho has been waiting for your return." he added. Y/N snickered and glared at him. His father wanted her to return back at him but in the first place, he never took action when she was kidnapped? Everything seems wrong back then. But after meeting Hyunjin, Y/N didn't feel like regretting it all.

She's emotionally attached to him. And no one and nothing can ever separate them. Y/N glanced at her ring. She smiled before showing it to the guy.

"I don't want to." Y/N firmly stated, glaring at him. She showed the ring to all of them proudly and with that, the SKZ members gave her a victory smile. "I don't want to leave here." Y/N added.

"Because you've been emotionally attached to the Hwang?" the guy snickered, earning a glare from you. "I wish he would not make it." he yelled.

Y/N didn't like what he just said. So she grabbed the gun from Chan's hand and aimed it at the guy's head. Then shoot.

"Wow." Jisung reacted after it happened. Y/N stared darkly at the dead guy sitting on a chair. She killed him. "But, Hyunjin will not like this." Jisung trailed off.

Y/N sighed and head hanging low, she turned to face Chan. She handed him the gun, "I'm sorry for what I did.." she trailed off, voice quivering.

"You could have just let me do it." Chan said and took the gun from Y/N's small hands.

Silence filled the room and no one dared to talk not until a loud bang from the door was heard. The people in the basement turn to look at the door. And there they saw, Seungmin with a very nervous look.

"Y/N, it's Hyunjin!" Seungmin announced. Y/N's heartbeat increased and is thumping in a fast pace. By the looks that Seungmin gave her, she can sense that something is not right.

"He's awake!" Seungmin added, smiling. Everyone let out a sigh of relief. I thought it was something.. Y/N thought to herself and clutched at her chest.

"Y/N, are you okay? You seem so uneasy." Jisung asked the lady, who was staring blankly at nothing. Y/N snapped back into reality and turn to look at Jisung.

"Y-Yeah." she lied and nodded her head. "I-I'm totally fine." she added, avoiding eye contact with him.

All of them go out the basement and Y/N, before stepping out the room took a quick glance behind her back. Poor guy, she shot him in the head. And that's the reason why Y/N feels so uneasy earlier. She just hopes that conscience will not haunt her because of what she did.

She killed someone for Hyunjin.

As everyone went inside the room where Hyunjin is kept in, they all mourn and celebrated because their co-member is safe now. Hyunjin survived the three bullets and is now in a stable condition.

"Hyunjin!" Y/N mumbled, hugging the guy who is sitting on the bed. With teary eyes, Y/N hugged him even more tighter. She thanked every gods out there for not taking him from her. And for keeping him alive.

But something seems off. Hyunjin did not hug back at Y/N.

"A-Are you okay, now?" Y/N trailed off, staring right into his eyes. The quiet guy didn't answer her question and just stared at her. "Hyunjin.."

"Soyeon?"

***

a/n: wattpad is not responding that's y i didn't make to update earlier. whenever i open this story to publish new chapters, the app closes and istg this got me annoyed.

btw, who among of y'all here loves fallen angel stories? i really got addicted to fallen angels they are so beautiful and mysterious at the same time hshshshs (๑♡⌓♡๑)

- s a v e a -