035 : Best Of Me

It was a fine day when Y/N and Hyunjin arrived at the hotel they are planning to check in. After one month they manage to go to a vacation just by themselves. The other guys are always encouraging Hyunjin to man up and take Y/N to a vacation that also serves as their honeymoon.

It was actually Minho's idea. 

"Let me carry that, it's heavier than this." Hyunjin said and exchanged the bags that the two of them are carrying. Y/N nodded and obeyed. They walk over to the receptionist and book a one room.

Y/N step aside to message her Mom that the both of them arrived at the location safely. Moms. But, she's unaware that the female receptionist is trying to flirt with her husband.

"And sir, can I get your number?" the receptionist asked, sounding seductively. Ew.

"Why? Is it necessary?" Hyunjin asked and raised his eyebrow at her. He won't be falling to traps like this.

"Y-Yes, of course!" she lied. "In order for us to communicate with you better, you must give me your cellphone number." she added, trying to make it more believable.

Hyunjin was confused and glance over to Y/N who was busy with her phone, unaware that her husband is facing a very awkward situation right now.

"But..." he trailed off.

"Sir? Phone number?" she said, waving her phone in front of his face. Hyunjin shook his head, "Give me the room keys please." he said.

"Not until you give me your number first." the female receptionist said, leaning in trying to show her cleavage. Thankfully, there's the counter between them.

"His number? Here." Y/N said and give the female a piece of paper.

The female receptionist grinned and accepted the paper not knowing that it's Y/N number, not Hyunjin's. Of course, she's not a dumb wife to give her husband's number to another female.

"Give me the keys, Rina." Y/N said, looking at her name tag.

Rina have her a confused look and slowly give her the keys. Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes before walking away from there and Hyunjin following her wife.

The moment Y/N opened the door to their room, she quietly walks in and flopped on the soft bed. She sighed, trying to calm herself. She admits that she felt a little annoyed and mad to Rina (the female receptionist) earlier.

It's obvious that she's trying to flirt with her husband. She wanted to punch her so bad. So when she asked for Hyunjin's number, she gave her number instead.

She heard the door being locked and their bags dropping off the floor. She knew it's just Hyunjin.

Then, she felt a movement and a weight beside her. She didn't bother to look at him. Until she felt a hand wrapped around her waist and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Is my baby mad?" he asked her, burying his face onto the crook of her neck.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" she asked him. He felt silent for a while before Y/N speaks again.

"Alright, I am mad at that lady. But, I'm not mad at you." she said, sighing trying to calm herself down. Who wouldn't be pissed off if a girl is trying to flirt with your man?

Hyunjin's heart fluttered by the words of Y/N.

"Don't worry, no one can steal me away from you." he said, with a sweet tone and smiling at his partner. Seconds after, Y/N smiled at him and sat up. She's back in the mood.

"I'm in the mood for walking by the seashore. Wanna come?" Y/N said, looking at the sight in front of her. Their room has a balcony is facing the sparkling ocean.