017 : Hoodies and You

It's past 6pm and you're really lost in your own thoughts. It's dark outside so you locked yourself in your room. Fiddling the phone in your hands, you think of an idea.

You went in Hyunjin's room. Fortunately, it's not locked. You turned on the lights and started wandering around. There were pictures of him with a girl.

"I really looked like her." You mumbled. You suddenly thought of what if Hyunjin just loves you because you look like his ex girlfriend? "Damn it!" You mentally slapped yourself of the thought.

This is nonsense. You put the picture back and went on the walk in closet. This is huge, lots of black or white tshirts, coats, hoodies, pajamas, shorts, jeans, and, boxers. You suddenly blushed.

You were about to take a hoodie when you accidentally stepped on a box. This caught your attention so you sat on the floor and opened the box.

When you opened it, this shocked you. A box full of guns, sniper guns, bullets even knives! Oh damn it, you're too innocent to witness these. "Oh my.." you mumbled.

"No, Hyunjin is a nice guy.. he said he won't hurt me.." you whispered to yourself and closed the box and put it on it's original position.

You walked out the walk-in closet with the hoodie. You already wore it and it perfectly suits you. But then suddenly, you heard footsteps coming.

You ran towards the door and when you opened it, you saw Hyunjin- also shocked to see you here.

"Hi," you sounded nervous. "Y/N? What are you doing here, in my room?" He asked you.

"I-i j-just felt cold so I entered your room t-to borrow a hoodie." You excused. Hyunjin looked at you from head to toe and smiled genuinely.

"It suits you," he smiled. "Really?" You felt joy.

"Yeah, if you like it very much then it's yours." He said and that makes you wanna jump in happiness. But you didn't, of course.

"Have you eaten already?" He asked. "Uh.. no.. (" ._.)" you answered making him frowned.

"It's not good to not eat on time." He scolded you. "I'm sorry.." you said.

He stopped and stared at you for a while before pulling you closer for a passionate tight hug. His head stuck in your neck and you can feel his breath. "Is there any problem?" You can't stop yourself to ask.

"Nothing," he answered "..i just want us to stay like this for a while.." he muttered.

You didn't say a word but just gently patted his naps and back. "Your hair color really suits you.."

"Really? Good thing I didn't dye it black." You heard him chuckled while you both are still in the same position. "Don't. I like it that way." You answered.

"Y/N," he said making your heart thump loud. "Yea?"

"I was ordered from the headquarters to," he paused. "T-to.. pass you to u-unit s-seven.." you were frozen.

Unit seven who? What? You have no idea.

"S-so that means.." you stuttered not being able to process what he just said to you. "No, you're staying with me. I won't take orders from them from now on." He said confidently. You sighed and felt relieved.

You hugged him back.

"Even if it means, I'll need to risk my life in order to keep you safe." He said and that makes your legs soft. Is he even serious about that?

You were so lost in your own thoughts before you could even realize that Hyunjin was crying. He's silently crying and you even feels his teardrops on your neck trailing down your chest.

"Shh, don't cry okay? I'm willing to do the same, Hyunjin." You said and patted his back.