029 : Mafia War

Y/N slowly opened her eyes only to feel her body ache. The both of her hands are tied with a chain and her feet with a thick rope. Her head is aching so bad and her limbs are staring to feel nothing but numbness. She remembered what happened last night wherein a black van stopped in front of them and the next thing she knew is that she's inside, seated between two large men. She also remembered that she didn't saw Jimin with her inside the van.

"Jimin?! Park Jimin!" Y/N tried to call out but she's alone in a dark room. The moonlight is the only light because the building has no roof. She traveled her gaze around, it was messy. It looks like she's in a room of an abandoned building but it's roofless. She can see the night sky from above. She's not aware of the time. It's nearly 1 am.

Suddenly, she heard a door creaked. "Who's there?" Y/N gasped, trying to identify a silhouette of a man. The man slowly walks near her and there she saw the familiar face of him. She gasped and look at him with open wide eyes. "D-Dad?"

"Y/N, how are you?" Dae Ho greeted and smiled at his daughter. He bent down to reach her level and used a finger to touch and lift her chin up. Then the father and daughter are made an eye contact. Y/N felt mad at her own father for doing such things. She nearly thought if his own father being crazy.

"You're asking me that, really? What do you think, am I okay?" she hissed. "Dad, I got kidnapped! And you didn't even bother to take action to get me back. Now, you're doing this?" Y/N yelled with her teary eyes still looking at his father. She's trying herself to not cry in front of him. She know she's weak, really weak and such a crybaby but she won't be crying in front of her monstrous father.

"Shh, Y/N that's not important anymore. What's more important is that you're finally here with your father! Aren't you happy?" Dae Ho laughed like a lunatic and caressed Y/N's soft cheeks. He even put a strand of her hair beside her ear. His daughter is so pretty.

"I'm not happy. And I will never be happy with you." Y/N said, calmly. But inside of her, she's about to scream and cry because of the tension between them. She wanted to get freed from the chains and get out of this place.

"My daughter, don't make such a fuss. You're the heiress of this-" Dae Ho said but Y/N immediately cut his words. She don't want to hear that shit again. Heiress. She will never be and will never accept it.

"I don't want it." she said.

"You don't want it?" her father scoffed and stared darkly at his daughter who's not showing any sign of fear. "You don't want money and power? You don't want to be above them all?!" Dae Ho stood up and yelled at her. She don't want money and power, she don't want to be above them all. She just wants all of this to end and everything will be settled at once. She wanted to live again like a normal girl with her mom and her little brother.

"I don't want to be a criminal like you!" Y/N yelled, glaring at him. Dae Ho laughed and put out a gun which makes Y/N quiver in fear. "You already are!" he yelled pointing his gun at her daughter.

"No, I'm not!" Y/N yelled but her voice came out in shivers, not at what she's expecting. She gulped as she felt the gun touched her forehead.

"You already killed someone." Dae Ho spatted, making Y/N stop. "You already killed one of my trusted men, because of that stupid Hwang Hyunjin!" he yelled angrily.

Y/N slowly look up to meet her father's gaze. "H-How did you.." she trailed off, thinking about Hyunjin. She then remembered that night when she shot that guy. She killed him. She killed someone for him. And now, her father is making her feel guilty.

"I know everything that's happening to you." he answered, snickering. "And that SKZ and BTS members that has been trying hard to protect you, they failed. Tsk. Weaklings." he spatted, clicking his tongue. Y/N felt offended.