007 : Take Me Home

Y/N and Hyunjin went downstairs already. She saw the eight other guys looking at the both of them. She felt a little uncomfortable and scared because of the way they stare. If only looks and stares could kill, she's sure that she'd be dead by now.

"Are you sure you're gonna take her home?" Chan asked confusedly, breaking the defeaning silence while his hands were inside his pockets.

"Yes, I'm sure hyung." Hyunjin nodded and Chan made an 'o' in his mouth. Hyunjin sounds very determined.

"Take care of the girl, Hyunjin." Changbin stated. "Don't forget to keep her safe," he added.

"If something went wrong, just call us. We'll be there asap." One of the members reminded them and Hyunjin nodded. (a/n : hello, i edited this part here so the comment may not match, read my note at the end of the chapter.) 

After the short talk and farewell, Y/N finds herself sitting beside Hyunjin in the car. There's a driver in the front seat. While having a ride, she saw happy families by the streets where the car is passing by. She saw them with smiles on their faces and having fun outside. She then again felt sad and before she could tear up, she sighed and leaned her head on the window pane.

Hyunjin on the other side is quietly using his phone while secretly glancing at her for every second. He's watching her by his peripheral vision and noticed that she seemed to be a bit sleepy.

He averted his gaze back to his phone and sighed deeply. Few minutes have passed, Y/N is in a deep sleep. Hyunjin noticed that Y/N is struggling to lean her head on the window pane because of the moving car. Her head keeps hitting the window pane and she was bothered with it.

Without hesitation, Hyunjin placed his hand between her head and the window.

After a few hours, Y/N felt someone shaking her shoulder so she opened her eyes and saw Hyunjin. They were still inside the car and it seems like they already arrived at his place.

"We're here now, Y/N." he said and went out the car. Y/N did the same thing too and she observed the place. It's a big house, with a big gate. It was the only house in this place and all she could see around is trees, tall trees and a lonely road. No neighbors and no other people walking around.

"I miss my family.." she suddenly mumbled. Hyunjin heard it and he suddenly feels guilty and a pang in his heart. But he didn't show it and just pretended to not hear anything.

Y/N followed him inside the house. There was no one in here and she was confused. There was high ceilings, white sofas and a kitchen at the corner.

"Uhm, w-where are your parents?" Y/N can't help but to ask him and he suddenly frozed. After her own words sink in her head, she wished she didn't asked him that.

"I-im so-"

"I have no parents or family." he answered while his gaze looking down. She felt sorry for him, she understand him — why he is like this because he didn't feel being loved by a parent.

Hyunjin looked at Y/N and signaled her to follow him upstairs so she did. He walked in the third room and opened the door.

"This will be your room starting from now." he stated and she went in. She were amazed because it's much comfortable and larger than her previous room. It has a medium size bed with white blankets. A wall painted in white and a small table painted in a pastel blue.

"Y/N, this place is safe. Even if I leave you behind, they will not get you here." he said and she listened. Y/N didn't feel any fear because she's slowly learning to trust him.

"There are security cameras inside the whole house. There are guards outside and if trouble comes, you can call me as soon as possible. Arraseo?" He stated and she nodded like an obeying kid. She trust his words, she know he can protect her from the bad guys.

Y/N take a deep breath and smiled at him. A slight smile that she rarely show to someone. Hyunjin stared at her smile and curved his lips. He knows it's seems to be a bit awkward between the two of them but he just go with the flow.

He admits, he like this.

-

vote stray kids on sma instead. let's get them a bonsang award : )