013 : Hwang Siblings

Author's Note

For those who are confused, Y/N's plan is to make Hyunjin fall for her. In that way, she can manipulate Hyunjin using his feelings for her, so she can get out of the situation and be free again to save her family.

______________________________

Chan's POV

All the members are here except for Hyunjin. There's a guest we're expecting for today and she is connected to Hyunjin. We we're waiting for her and Jisung. It was Jisung who escorted her to be here.

We waited for 10 minutes and finally, the door opened revealing Jisung and...

Hwang Yeji.

Hyunjin's sister. She's back from her mission in London that took her three months. And she successfully accomplished it. She was one of the best solo agent here in the organization but she also has a gang. A five member gang and they're Unit 1. She also ranked number one in the best gang leader of the organization while I took the spot 3 because Kim Namjoon took the spot 2.

But, there's a room for improvement. I will take the number one spot in no time.

"Yeji, glad you're back." I greeted her with a smile and I hugged her. She was one of my closest friends here when I was starting to train.

"Glad to be back too, Chan. Where is Hyunjin?" she asked while looking around the room.

"He's at his place, taking care of a girl." Jisung said and I gave him a glare. He shouldn't have told that, it's better if Yeji finds out herself.

"A girl? Are you kidding me, Jisung?" Yeji laughed and crossed her arms then took a seat at a swivel chair.

"Yep, you should pay him a visit now and you'll see for yourself." he answered.

"Seriously? He's taking girls home now?!"

"No, it was a mission." I said and she stopped. She looked at me with a confused look and I sighed deeply.

"I know, it's a bit confusing right?" I started as I took a seat and massaged my temples. "He was assigned by Park So to do a mission. And it's about Dae Ho."

"Dae Ho?! Why Dae Ho? You know that's very dangerous!" she yelled and slammed her hand on the table causing everyone to flinch.

That's Hwang Yeji, she's strict when it comes to his brother, Hyunjin. She's overprotective and don't want Hyunjin to get hurt.

"Listen, we can't do anything about it! Park So assigned that mission to him! And we're just here to guide and help him." I answered her trying my best to calm her down.

"Tch! That old man's getting on my nerves." she said and sighed deeply.

"What about the girl? Who is she?"

I hand her the folder which contains Y/N's files and informations. She started reading it and we all waited for her reactions. But she after a few minutes, she just closed the folder and put it on the table.

"So she's 17 huh? She's pretty tho, and she looks like Soyeon a lot. I'm not gonna wonder if my dear brother fall for her." she mumbled.

"Maybe he already is." Felix said and the others nodded and the others don't. I don't care if yes or no but what's important here is the mission. He had to accomplish this mission and the remaining time for him is two months.

What if Felix was right? What if Hyunjin's starting to fall for that girl? It would be a total disaster. He won't like to go against Park So, he knew all the consequences from the start. I must warn Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's POV

While we were watching a movie, my phone suddenly rang and I saw the caller ID and it was Chan. I answered it immediately hoping that it's a good news.

"Hello Chan?"

"Hyunjin, your sister's here." he said and I pausd for a bit. Yeji? My noona is here already?

"O-okay, how is she?"

"She's mad."

"Mad? What do you mean? Why?"

"She already knew about your mission about Dae Ho and that girl. She's coming on your place now. Better have an explanation before she gets terrible."

"Okay I'm on it." I said and ended the call. I looked at Y/N and she was asleep with Kkami beside her on the sofa. She's hugging my favorite pillow.

Suddenly, the door bell rang and I think I already know who it is. I walked towards the door and opened it revealing my sister and Jisung. Why are they always together?

"Hello, my little brother!" she said and smiled at me. She hugs me too and I can tell she missed me a lot. I missed my noona too. It's been three months since she left for a mission in London. And I'm thankful she returned safely.

"How's the mission?" I asked her.

"It's done. I'm safe and sound now. It was so tiring, chasing an underground boss. Phew, finally I made it!" she said as she threw herself on the sofa.

"Hyunjin, the girl." Jisung whispered at me.

"Shit."

I saw my sister staring at Y/N with a confusing look. And then after a few seconds she threw glances and glares at me.

"I can explain." I said but she cut me off.

"I already know it, Hyunjin." she said in a serious tone. I hate it when she's like this. She's always protective and can't even trust me in everything I do. Every mission I have she always manipulate me and I hate it!

There was an awkward silence occurred between us. Jisung was quiet too and not wanting to speak because he don't want to go against Yeji. She's strict and mad.

"You know how dangerous Dae Ho, yet you still accepted the mission Park So gave you. Hyunjin, are you even thinking?!" she asked

"I accepted the mission because I know I can handle it. Besides, in this way I can show you that not everytime I need your help."

"Oh so that's why you're happy that I'm in London for a mission and while I'm not here to watch you, you're accepting mission like this?!" she raised her voice and I saw Y/N moves. Fortunately, she didn't awake.

"Not everytime you have to keep an eye on me. Noona, can you just trust me this time? I'm sick of all this fucking nonsense you're talking about! See this girl?" I pointed at Y/N. "She even trusts me than you did! She believes in me more than you did!"

"That girl? Don't tell me you're falling for her." she said and became quiet. I'm not gonna deny this anymore.

"Yes. I love her." I said and they all became quiet.

"And I won't hesitate to protect her against Park So and Dae Ho." I continued.

***

a/n : clarifications, i know that hyunjin is older than yeji. it's just that during the time i was writing this, ITZY isn't debuted yet. but the members line up was already announced, i didn't know that yeji was younger than hyunjin during that time. i'm sorry for the confusion ㅠㅠ