025 : Memories Of Me

"Park So already confirmed that SKZ will be passing the mission to BTS. Meaning, Y/N, you will leave their walls and come with us." Jimin said, looking at Y/N. Y/N on the other hand, was not shocked at all. She knew about this whole thing. And she already accepted that this time would come— wherein she will leave SKZ members.

She nodded and stared at him emotionless. She felt the pain again in her chest, she also tried her best to not cry in front of him again. The night sky is not clear as it was earlier. It's going to rain and it's going to be very cold.

It was then she realized that Hyunjin will no longer be at her side to hug her, cuddle and snuggle with her. He will not be there anymore to keep her warm. No soft kisses and back hugs from him anymore. The Hwang Hyunjin she knew was gone.

"Is it okay with you?" Jimin asked, glancing at Y/N who's head is hanging low. She kept her sight on the ground to prevent Jimin on seeing her with teary eyes. "As if I could do something about it." Y/N mumbled and sighed heavily before wiping the tears from her eyes and cheeks.

"Well, I guess this is the last night that I'd be able to see and be with them." Y/N said, closing her eyes remembering the time she spent together with them and Hyunjin. "Can I go see them for the last time?" she asked, looking at Jimin.

Jimin sighed and slowly nodded his head. "Yeah, sure." Y/N smiled before thanking him and headed away.

Just as she is walking at the long hallways, she spotted Seungmin. The boy smiled sadly at her and Y/N just fake a smile too. But Seungmin knew that she is hurting inside. "I was about to go to you guys," she mumbled.

"Let's go together, then." the boy said and they both walk with each other towards SKZ's room.

Y/N knew that if she take a step inside the room, she will see Hyunjin in there and hurt again. Y/N knew that Hyunjin will not look at her again the way he looked at her during those times when he's so inlove with her. Hyunjin will look at her like she is someone else that he doesn't know.

He don't know Y/N.

"Just take a deep breath, Y/N." Seungmin reminded her. Y/N smiled weakly and obeys what the boy has advised her. She took a deep breath and after that, Seungmin slowly opened the door.

Y/N's heart beats louder and fasted than before. Her hands started trembling and her lips are quivering. Her knees also felt like was about to give up anytime now. But she couldn't take a step back neither take a step forward. It took her a few seconds to snap back to reality when Seungmin tapped her shoulder.

She blinked abruptly before taking a step forward and completely walking in the wide room. She saw the members sitting in their seats and the table in between. "Let's go, Y/N." Seungmin said and they both walk nearer to them.

Y/N tried to not search for Hyunjin. But she failed. Her eyes traveled around and look at each members' eyes. And then she spotted those familiar crescent eyes. It's Hyunjin's eyes, staring blankly at her. They're eyes locked.

Hyunjin's eyes are literally a whole universe. It was as if you can see the stars right into his eyes. It's beautiful and ethereal. His eyes are beautiful. He is perfect. Seconds after, Hyunjin broke the eye contact, making Y/N feel the pain again.

Hyunjin never avoided his stares at her before. He never break eye contacts with Y/N before. That's how much he loves and adore Y/N... before. It seems like the universe is playing with their fate, isn't it?

"Hey Y/N, are you alright now?" Chan asked, genuinely worrying. Y/N don't have a choice but to nod and smile weakly at them. Chan didn't say a word after that but he knows— all of them knows that Y/N is not okay.