A Containment 'Breach'

It was just a simple normal day at the SCP Foundation. Many of the scientists working and studying SCPs. Soldiers getting ready for new missions, and experimentation on the SCPs themselves. Some SCPs even helped the Foundation with certain chores, such as carrying paper assignments. 2 notable SCPs are SCP-5000-1 and SCP-5002-A-1, with both of them carrying papers. The 2 SCPs are chatting about some random stuff.

Alex: "I gotta say, Cain is a real nice guy."

Rex: "Yeah, he's cool despite the way his voice sounds. Kind of creepy."

Alex: "Yeah, and it seems SCP-053 has now suddenly been very fond of you."

When the both of them put the papers down, Doctor Ragland, a surgeon, came to them as he greets the 2 SCPs.

"Hello, Alex and Rex."

"Hello, Dr. Ragland."

"Sup, Doc?"

He than looks at the papers as he examines them.

"I see the foundation is doing tests on the new SCP-5000-6 instance. That was a pretty bold move you did there, Alex. Modifying the virus and making a new instance that will be used to help us."

"Yeah! That was awesome dude. You were just like..."

As Rex continued with his childish nonsense Alex looks behind Rex and sees a red portal forming behind him. Alex than warns Rex about the portal.

"Rex?"

"Ugh, What Alex?"

"...There is a portal behind you."

Rex turns around and, true to Alex's words, there is a portal behind him, causing the SCP staff to act cautious at the portal. Suddenly, 2 oversized hands launched forward and grabbed onto Rex, trying to pull him in.

"O-Oh my God! Alex, help me, now!"

Alex reacted and immediately grabs onto him, trying to pull Rex away from whatever it is. SCP soldiers tried to shoot the arms, but portals than came out of nowhere and transported the shots somewhere else. Unfortunately, Alex was a lifted into the air and got pulled in. The portal later than disappeared.

Solider 1: "Where did they go?"

Solider 2: "This is trouble!"

Solider 3:"What can we do?!"

Ragland: "Everyone, calm down. I have Alex's phone number. I can call him."

Alex than dialed Alex's phone number and waits for a call.

Elsewhere:

Alex and Rex got up from the ground they are on

Alex and Rex got up from the ground they are on. They are confused about the place they are in.

Rex: "Alex, where are we?"