Anantashesha/SCP-3000

Day 6 since betrayal incident...

The Newborns are now in Ganges Fan. They felt like they shouldn't just sit and wait in the dimension with the Lamplight, and to simply find out what had caused the event in the first place 2 years back...back when everything was still perfect...even with their...loved ones.

Alex's and Rex's lover in Alagadda had given birth to children of their own. Alex has a son that had a beautiful smiling mask that is black with red veins, while Rex had a daughter, which had a mask with Blue Circuitry. But they had to tell their livers their situation and unfortunately, can't spend time with their children, until the entire situation is entirely figured out. The lovers understood, but not before giving them a final kiss goodbye to their leaving.

Right now, they are near a type of ocean, and Alex is with Kaede.

Kaede than sat on the ground, with her helmet near her. The grass felt very good, as it was so soft and really nice to her. A bird was next to her and began to chirp a very beautiful sound.

But Alex felt very uneasy when it comes to the ocean. He feels like there is something down there, waiting to eat and take his consciousness. But the feeling is faint. However, the foundation is still trying to find the Newborns. Alex knee that they have to leave, or this could be the end of him and his friends he's protecting.

Alex began to walk towards her and sat down next to her.

"How long are you going to rest here?"

He spoke to Kaede, who than looked at him and spoke out to him.

"How about a little more than-"

Before she could speak, Alex than heard something. It sounds like a click of a gun. Than, Alex realized what it about to happen next.

"WATCH OUT!!!"

He carried Kaede and jumped, as an explosion came in and hit the ground, and even killed the bird next to Kaede. The Newborns saw this and Rex put up his Block Party shield.

They turned and saw SCP MTFs, Blackwatch. They have guns in their hands, with some Super Soldiers next to them. Alex kept his ground, and formed his Claws. Obviosuly, he isn't happy by the fact that the Foundation has managed to find them, despite the fact there are no tracking chips on any of the members of the group that Alex is in.

"SCP-6000-6003!! You are going to come back to us for recontainment!!"

The leader of Blackwatch said to them, as Toxin than growled out to the MTF members.

"Like we are going to, bastard."

Toxin than roared, and as Rex let down his shield, Toxin leapt out of the position he is in, and grabbed onto one of the MTFs, as he bit his head clean off. Toxin than turned and went completely berserk on them. He claws and killed many MTF soldiers, as Scorn came in and launched her laser cannon, which she formed on her mechanical arm. Jaime also joined in, and fired his own cannon, combining his blast with Scorn's.