Escape...

Things went incredibly terrible at the foundation. Alex and his friends have been accused of releasing the 610 virus, and are now treated as experimental subjects. Koriand'r and M'gann believes what the foundation said about Alex and the others, and they both now despised them for it. Jaime tried to explain to Koriand'r. But the Tamaranean simply threatened to burn him. Rex tried to do the same, but M'gann simply launched a psychic attack at the Omega E.V.O's own brain. M'gann was now known of her existence by the foundation, and worked as the imformation gathered for the Foundation. She even changed her look.

Alex could not beleive that this thing had to happen, and is now in a cell with the other members

Alex, however, was emotionally crushed by what has happened to Karen, his first human friend he ever made. Now 610 has made her an infected, and the foundation blamed him, despite the fact that he deeply cared for Karen Parker. But at the same time...he is enraged. The person that released, whatever it is, has done so on purpose.

"I will make sure that whoever it is, pays for what they have done. When I get my hands on whoever had done this, I won't just simply consume them...I will take their body, and rip it into so many shreds, there will be goddamned place to bury the remains of that bastard."

All of a sudden, the door opened, and guards came out, with weapons raised at them.

"Do not make any sudden movement. Stand up, and go to your new cells."

The guard had spoken out. No movement. The guard shot a bullet near Jaime's feet. This finally caused everyone to stand up. They than began to walk out of the cells they are about to be in.

'Maybe it is about time that I take the situation to my favor.'

As Alex went near one of the guards, he is preparing to consume in of the guards, as they are bout to be near the containment cell. Bust just as he is about to touch the guard, and prepare to absorb him...

KSHING!!!

BLAM!!!

The Chaos Insurgency attacked, releasing all the Dangerous SCPs towards the foundation. Alex and the others were shocked at that, but than Alex spoke out loud.

"NOW!!!"

Than, the newborns attacked! Alex than began to consume soldiers one-by-one with both his blade and his claws working along. Rex began to stomp on the soldiers and used Block Party to deflect the attack back. Toxin bites the heads off of people, and Scorn began to shoot and obliterate foundation soldiers. Jaime than lets Khaji Da control him, beginning to shoot the soldiers and even pierce them. Spawn used his chains to skewer them, and Kanpeki simply bit them and began to consume their flesh.

As that happened, Cricket, Tuck, and Skwydd joined in to help Rex. They than began to ran out and into the main hall. The entire site is a disaster. 076-2 is cutting people one by one. 682 began to kill the guards without effort. 106 is released and is sending people to the pocket dimension. 953 began to kill the guards by clawing at their stomachs and releasing their internal organs to the outside world. SCP-079, who is now connected to the site, began to open more and more SCPs that are harmful to humans.