SCP-093 Blood Test

Alex was summoned by the foundation, apparently, he was sent to go and do a test about SCP-093. Apparently, this SCP uses mirrors as a entrance to a dimension. Alex, however, was rather reluctant. Understandably, due to what happened when he was in Alagadda. When he had to fight an entity that even he cannot beat: The Hanged King. Because of what has happened, he is very reluctant to come close to dimensional entrance items of different pocket dimensions. However, he doesn't mind going to the ones that he has visited, but does not seem to be any threatening.

As he walked into the testing room with a mirror, he sees the SCP present on a very large table.

As he looks, the doctor came in and spoke, calmly.

"Ahh, SCP-5000-1. I have been expecting you here."

Alex than looked rather...irritated.

"Doctor, you know a good reason as to why I am hesitant and why I refuse to do the test."

He spoke in a rather angry voice. The doctor just nodded and spoke out calmly.

"I am well aware, Alex. The document was so surprising for even me to believe, and yet, it has happened. Don't worry about what is at the otherwise of this SCP, since you had read the document on the dangers that are lurking in there."

Alex than looked down and sighed a rather deep breath. He than look and spoke.

"If the dangers are similar to the ones that I had to get myself into, I am not doing this every again in my life."

The doctor than nodded and spoke to Alex.

"That's understandable."

He spoke out to him. Alex sighed, and than grabbed onto the SCP item. He than began to use it. But it simply turns into the usual traditional colors that it often was used in. But Alex wasn't giving up, after speaking a few minutes, something unexpected had actually happened...

The color had suddenly changed into a differently new one. It is now a blood-red color, almost resembling that color of Alex's infected biomass. The doctors took notice on this and spoke out.

"Interesting. This is completely new to the foundation. Do you think you had changed it somehow."

Alex simply looked at him with an impassive look present. He than looks into the mirror, and begins to get through the mirror's other side.

After he went to the other side, he saw something really unexpected to see here.

The entire dimension resembles N

The entire dimension resembles N.Y.Z's part of the Red Zone. The strange thing is that the entire place is empty, and has a mist that is colored blood-red. He than looks up at the sky and sees that the sky itself is the color of what blood is. It's as though someone has spilled blood over everything. The clouds do not look any better. It is pitch plank, with orange veins present. Alex than looked where he had gotten out of. It looked like he had end through a shop of a window.

As he looked around, he put a hologram at the top of a lamppost, so that he can know exactly where the entrance to the portal is where he's looking.

As he looks around carefully, he than runs up a building to get a clearer look. He than reached the top, and takes a good look. Up at the top of the building, he sees that there are a large number of tendrils that are pulsating around. As he looked more, he than heard something present. He looks down, seeing...it.

The creature that had appeared many times. Unlike the others, however, this one was has the appearance of being infected. The color of the entity is black, and there are vein-like growths one there, each of them glowing red. This unclean has been infected by the Blacklight Virus, Unexpectedly. Obviously, he's never going back.

Alex than looked down in frustration, and decided to go down into a abandoned lair.

Surprisingly, the lairs look similar tot eh one back home, except that the infected here are now less existing here

Surprisingly, the lairs look similar tot eh one back home, except that the infected here are now less existing here. Obviously, the creature here absorbed them, which explains the infection.

As Alex looks around, he sees a computer, he than goes to it and tried to access the computer's system. The failed, as it is no longer able to function. As he looked, he than heard a strange sound above. As he looked up, he sees that the lair is now starting to collapse down. The infected than starts hiding. Realizing that he must leave, Alex than went back to the entrance of the lair, and exited through the entryway.

Alex than launches himself upwards, as the Unclean began appearing. Alex than shot upwards, before falling down in a building.

As he looked, he than sees Unclean, and to his shock, these ones have wings! And they noticed him and are preparing to absorb him.

"You've got to be kidding! How is that even fair?"

Alex ran jumped down, fast. As he did this, he than began to run, quickly. Obviosuly, the Unclean has somehow sensed him and are now chasing him.

"When I am done, I am going to say that I quit testing with them in this thing."

As he thought of it, he realized that he is still holding onto the SCP, which is on his waist. He than looks around and sees the hologram from above. He is 10 feet away from the hologram right now. Alex than spoke out, annoyed.

"What am I waiting for?"

As he though that, he jumped down from the building, and than he runs fast.

As he runs, he than saw that many of the infected Unclean, blocking his path. It's as though they know what he is gonna do. Alex than runs on the wall, jumps, and than glides.

Alex was than able to use his Whipfist and went over the Unclean, before going into the window, and quickly

Alex than jumped out of the mirror, and the others noticed how he looked angry.

"How was the experience, 5000?"

Alex than looked up and spoke this.

"Bring me back here again, you are dead."

He spoke, before giving both the SCP and the video tape to the doctor roughly. Alex than goes to his room and looks up at the ceiling. But as he looks up at the ceiling, he than remembers something back at the dimension he's in. Inside of the dimension, he felt a presence that's as dangerous as the Hanged King and even as Knull himself.