The Demon Lancelot and the Flying City of Audapaupadopolis/SCP-4840

Alex and Rex are flying away into the clouds very fast. Apparently, the Foundation somehow found them outside and attempts to contain then both of them again.

Alex and Rex fought against them, but this time, the Foundation have much more powerful and lethal weapons at their disposal, with some of them even comparable to small hydrogen bombs. So knowing that they can't beat them, they fled the fight, and do anything. They can to avoid them by using the clouds to cover them up.

It took about half an hour, but they are able to get them to lose their tail, and now, they are flying aimlessly, into hoping that the clouds could move away, and allow them to see better.

Rex continued to fly, and sighed in relief of escaping. This time, they were unprepared.

"Man...that was close. I didn't think that the foundation was going to do that. These guys must be more prepared than before!"

Rex spoke out to Alex, who than spoke out to him.

"They were ready this time. They know that their usual weapons would be not enough for them to damage is. So They've upgraded to make sure that there are weapons that could damage us. Guess we'll just have to-"

Alex than suddenly paused his words, as he looked beyond what clouds. He doesn't know why...but he senses very large amounts of anomalous energy coming in front of them.

"What is it, Alex? Is there something wrong?"

Rex spoke out in concern for Alex. But than, he spoke out.

"Rex...do you feel that?"

Rex raised an eyebrow, confused, until he also began to feel the anomalous energy.

"What the...where's it coming from?"

Alex than looked a bit with a squint, until he saw something.

"Rex, used the turbines to clear away the clouds. I think what this thing is behind the clouds..."

Rex than used his Boogie Packs to see what Alex is looking at, blowing away the cold. What they both saw shocked them to the very core.

 What they both saw shocked them to the very core