Sibling Talk Part 1

Alex is now walking in the base with his sister. It was so long since she had seen her brother, and is now back with him again. Back when his brother was gone, Dana, when grown up, was so desperate to find him. He deeply tried to find him so much, that it got her in trouble when facing off against an E.V.O and a Blacklight infected. But the Peace Regime found her, and with her ability to gain information, she was a acceptable member. Of course, Alex was a bit unsure with the Peace Regim, as he is still new to this strange group. So he does not easily trust the group all entirely, but he did trust them only enough that they had found and taken good care of his younger sister, Dana.

Right now, she is listening to her brother of what has happened in his part. Of course, Alex isn't telling her everything, since it seems a bit to much and a bit too far off. After he finished, he spoke out to her older brother.

"Wow, that is some unexpected events that I never thought to hear in my life. But, how did you get the powers you have, anyway."

Dana spoke to him. Alex had not told her about how he was able to obtain the power he has from the past itself. Alex acted a bit hesitant, but than decided to speak.

"Well, after we finished that movie, remember how I said that a monster would not appear inside of my bedroom? Well...I was so wrong."

Dana looked a bit surprised, but than giggled at the fact that Alex was wrong about what had just happened. Apparently, he believed that a monster would not appear in the room that he's in, only for it to happen. That had to be embarrassing. After a little bit of giggling, she calmed down completely, but not before wiping a tear from the excessive laughing.

"So...what happened at the moment that the monster appeared?"

Alex thought of what to say, before speaking out, calmly.

"Well, it pulled out a orb from its strange cloak, and had put it inside of my chest. The sensation was just so, so horrible. I felt like I was going to die from that. And yet somehow, I still survived. Of course, it made me sick when first having it. And you know the rest."

Dana nodded. He had told her about the times he had been a test subject, and the service that he had done for the foundation, which is a good thing. But Dana is smart and is well aware that it is not all that happened. She could tell that he is hiding something, but he won't reveal it to her. It is very, very strange. But she decided not to press this sort of thing on. After all, she had just reunited with her brother, and that there is no point in pushing him far.

"But enough of my story. What has happen to you, Dana. And more importantly, did something happen to our mom?"

Dana looked a bit down, showing that he is sad. She sighed just as sad, as she spoke this out.

"Our mother, she was horrified at what had happened. She had almost...Alex, she almost took her own life away!!"

Alex was shocked. She tried to commit suicide after he had left the house from the incident that has happened? Dana than continued on with her explanation on what happened.

"She has tried to kill herself with the same gun that bastard father had, but I knocked her out with a pan and called 911 to explain what has happened. Although I did not tell you about you doing the kill. Instead, both my Uncle and my father had died, tugging the gun away and trying to shoot each other, with you dying in the process of protecting my life. Mom she...had to go to therapy to recover. But with you gone from her life...she's not the same, nor would she be happy. In fact, I have no idea if she will ever recover from what Dad had put through all these years."

Alex was surprised, but than looked down in utter sadness. He could not imagine what his mother had gone through fork when he was absent. For all he known, it must be something very depressing. That is when Dana decided to speak this to Alex.