The Escapee Cometh

The Foundation has its own fair-share is stuff that tends to be weird, bizarre, and strange. In this case, it involves Memes. Normally, Memes are simply picture of something funny, that spreads to other parts of the world. In the case of the SCP Foundation, however, Memes are basically a hazard, which even involves the SCPs. And this memetic hazard, as well as an anti-memetic hazard, involves this. But this meme...is fatal

The situation is starting to get out of hand. Apparently, there is a type of attack that is causing people to vanish out of existence. The problem is...nobody knows where it is coming from. For all they know, the attack simply comes from something that they cannot perceive...somehow. For all they know, it might not be perceived in any sort of way here.

Now, Alex and Rex are chasing down a individual, that seemed to be affected after by whatever is attacking the personnel. Alex and Rex are going at full speed to try and catch the infected individual. While they could have ran fast and they'd be done, due to so many people present and speeding up would knock them down, they don't want I make anything suspicious. So they came up with another plan.

When there was no one watching them, and there is no camera, Rex used the Blast Caster, and ensnared the feet of the affected researcher. Alex than used his tendrils, and webbed him up at the entrance. Thankfully, he did not tore him away like the others. As that happened, Rex than took out his phone.

"What are you doing, Rex?"

Alex spoke out to him. Rex looked up, and spoke out to his partner.

"If we are going to find out what is going wrong with them, we're gonna need M'gann."

Alex than looked at him, concerned.

"Are you sure that this sort of thing's safe?"

He spoke, questioning this move. Rex than spoke out to him, as he claimed out.

"M'gann has psychic powers, so she'll be able to survive. Besides, what could go wrong?"

Alex was still somewhat skeptical, but he lets this one pass. As they are waiting, Alex than caught sight of something in the researcher's coat. He bends down, and looks at whatever this thing is.

It is a type of price of paper. It has the numbers 312, but the part where the numbers are finish is ripped away crudely. He than looked down under the number and saw the number of the site: "41"

Alex is starting to get a bit curious. What is site 41? And also, what SCP is it referring to? He has no idea, but what he does know...that whatever it is, isn't good.

Timeskip...

M'gann has shown up very quick. She was very happy to help Rex and Alex with the problem present.

M'gann has tried to enter the mind of the individual, but the mind was no longer human, and is indescribable. She tried it again, nothing. M'gann was getting rather worried, and has no idea how to deal with this, if she can't read a mind that she no longer recognizes. But Alex has an idea. Go to this Site-41, to figure it the answers.

The Trio than entered the strange place, and found a number of people, who is affected by whatever it is that is infecting their minds. They than looked around, as M'gann is trying to hold them down to the ground. As Alex and Rex look around, Alex than noticed a piece of file on a table, with a strange symbol.

 As Alex and Rex look around, Alex than noticed a piece of file on a table, with a strange symbol