The Finale: The Revival for Earth

They did it. They had finally did it. They had found the parts of the machine that is used to cure the ones effect by 001. The pieces of the puzzle That will finally allow them to end this nightmarish event. They are now returning to the base of site-19. There is very little time. So they have to get out of there as fast as they could.

Site-19...

"Alright sir. The machine is fully upgraded and is ready to cure."

Administrator: "Great. Let's him I'm God's name that we are successful in the attempt to revive our world. The home we're in."

Scorn, while not from this earth, actually felt the same way. This earth may not be her home, but it is her counterparts, alongside her counterparts version of the New Borns. She just hope that I can work to restore everything back to the way it used to be.

Patrick/Toxin

Patrick/Toxin is gliding from the air, with the power regulator store in the Symbiote. He is now in New Jersey, which is now in ruins. Windows cracked and shattered, buildings tumbled down, and infected running rampant, desperately trying to get to Toxin.

Toxin runs is running in the building. As he is camouflaged, he is unseen by the infected, the fact he is light-footed made him almost undetectable. Toxin kept running and gliding as fast as he could. It was very difficult to do, considering the infected are waiting for a number of things.

"Patrick, there is so many infected. How are you going to change everybody back?"

"The machine was said to cure everyone. If it is upgraded enough, than it will be the key to getting this world back. We just have to upgrade it and assemble it correctly.

"I just hope you know what you are doing in this situation."

Toxin than leapt and re-creates his wings, while gliding down and a fast pace. He just hope he isn't to late.

Khaji Da/Jaime and Milagro

Jaime and his sister, Milagro, had been flying to the site for the past hour. As much as Jaime wanted to go faster, it would only attract the attention of the other SCP-001-A instances, that are likely to try and assimilate them into their mass. Thankfully, Jaime and his sister are invisible, this time. So they won't be seen by any infected that would look up. He is also making very little noise, as the infected isn't looking up to figure out what is going on up there.

"Jaime, ¿No puedes ir más rápido?/can you not go any faster?

"Milagro, if I try that, I will only atrae a esos monstruos! So it is best I don't do anymore speed."

Milagro wanted to argue, but Jaime makes a good point, as he can still be noticed through sound.

"Solo espero que sepas lo que estas haciendo, Jaime./i just hope you know what you are doing, Jaime."

"Yeah, yo también/me to."

Jaime and Milagro remains silent, as both of them fly away right towards the site. They will be there to make it, right on time.

Alex and Aqualeily

Alex and Aqualeily are going to the foundation as fast as they could. Since Alex can't glide while carrying her, Aqualeily has to hang on at Alex's back, so that he could glide and get out of there faster. As Alex and Aqualeily kept moving, Aqualeily spoke out this to Alex.

"Alex?"

"Yeah, Aqualeily?"

"Do you think that...the Alex of my world will...forgive me for what I have done?"