Comeback

The Battle...it has finally begun. The Serpent's Hand, teamed up with the Chaos Insurgency, the Church of the Broken God, Sarkicism, they all joined in, and begun to fight the foundation. However, while the Foundation may have been ready for them, due to the fact they have faced them before, they have never, ever faced against a combined attack from all of them. Made even worse when the fact that they are still weakened by the event that involved SCP-4485, as most of the 05s and the most of the other higher ups had been infected and are now killed in action by the Newborns.

Both sides took out their weapons, and begun to shoot each other, and try to over power the other. The Mekhanites made holographic shields to protect against the bullets that the foundation are shooting them with. The cults from Sarkicism spread a virus that forced the soldiers without the gas mask to become enslaved to their instincts, and begun to munch on their friends. The Chaos Insurgency and the Serpent's Hand, however, had gas masks that allowed them to make sure that they are not infected by the infection, and they even made some antidotes to keep them from infecting them, should their gas masks break, although the antidotes are not very effective, and only last for about 5 minutes.

But Alex and the others simply ran past most of the Foundation personnel, and try to find Karen. The entire facility was the size and height of a city, with the height of about 10 floors, and is almost as large as the Site-13 base that had came to their world. Thankfully, unlike that place, it is simply still used for containment, although it is now much stricter than it was before they had been framed.

As they kept on running, Halo and Rex noticed a Bullet zooming towards them, and made a shield to defend against it.

The group turns to see the Soliders are surrounding them, but Alex, due to being farther than the others, the Soldiers have surrounded him, and this time, they were not here to talk

The group turns to see the Soliders are surrounding them, but Alex, due to being farther than the others, the Soldiers have surrounded him, and this time, they were not here to talk. They are here to bring them to containment, without even asking for them to surrender. But Alex simply isn't afraid, as he looks down at the ground, before looking up.

Alex looks at one of the Soldiers, and notice that there is a group behind just this one.

'Well...a little fun wouldn't hurt from what I m about to do.'