Battle against Alpha

Rex, Alex, Ben, and M'gann followed Caesar back onto the ship. He than began to explain the situation at hand, as he spoke out loud

"These were gathered from the area of the space-time rift, and you'll find them everywhere Alpha goes."

He spoke, as he held a container, filled with what Ben guesses.

"I take it those are Nanites?"

Ben questions Caesar. He than spoke out to Ben to confirm it.

"Dead Nanites, drained from the entity you just fought, and incidentally, the thing that dragged you there from your Earth."

Alex and Rex were surprised. While they have been through timelines, they never expected different Earths to exist.

"His Earth?!"

Alex shouted rather shocked.

"He really is from a parallel world?!"

Ben than spoke in a rather teasing tone towards the 2 people.

"Science class much? "

Rex questions his brother. Rex and Alex looked annoyed, before looking back at Caesar, who than spoke out.

"I believe it's been searching for a way home. It was possibly attracted to that device before it went though the portal. A powerful device, no doubt."

Caesar spoke, as Ben began to explain.

"It's called the Ultimatrix. It has the DNA of a million aliens.

Rex than did a mocking face and teased Ben back, which had now annoyed the Ultimatrix Wielder.

"Riiight...aliens. And leprechauns gave me these goggles."

Rex spoke in a mocking tone, but Alex spoke to him.

"Rex. You are forgetting M'gann, right?"

Rex realized it and facepalmed, before looking towards his brother, seriously. Ben and the others did the same thing as well.

"I'm curious at how my brother knows so much from a parallel dimension?"

Caesar than spoke out.

"Because I sent it there.