How you meet & First Impressions

💜Literally them all.💜

Asch and his knights have arrived on Earth in search for magic sources for their world. They five of them have encountered two humans. After seeing one of them struggle with getting the other down from a tree, he has ordered them both to be taken hostage and headed back to both Y/N and Ava's shared apartment.

First Impressions

❤️Asch❤️

After agreeing with Ava to stay, the two of them decided to help-abandon-the demons out in the city. One thing Y/N noticed was that the intimidating one kept staring at her. She couldn't tell if it was out of anger or if he was making sure she didn't run away with Ava. 'Man prince boy is sure scary. But I have to give it to him for his looks though.'

💙Pierce💙

Three. Whole. Hours. That was how long Pierce was holding Ava while she screamed for her life. Everyone was getting pretty annoyed. Especially Asch and including Y/N. Y/N lived her friend, but how does one go for three whole hours screaming and NOT lose their voice? Is that even possible? "Make it stop!" Noi whined. That's when Rhys popped up with an idea.
"I have an idea." He exclaimed.
"You couldn't have had one earlier?" Leif rudely remarked.
"Whatever. Just get on with it and make it stop!" Asch snapped. Rhys went up to a screaming Ava and snapped in her face to get her attention.
"Huh. Who knew that a simple pet gesture would get her to stop." He noted.
"You couldn't have tried that earlier?!" Noi complained.
"Pierce, set her down." He commanded. The demon set Ava down on the ground and patted her head. Y/N let out a small aww. Everyone looked at her.
"What? I consider head pats cute." She defended herself. Pierce walked over and patted her head and smirked. 'Heh. He's strong and silent, but very cute.'

💚Leif💚

Both Y/N and Ava were cornered in the kitchen holding frying pans as a weapon against the Daemos. Their swords looked as if the frying pans were just jokes. Ava shrieked at them in fear. "This isn't the first time I've made a woman scream." The blonde remarked and smirked.
"Lief, hold your tongue." The Daemos in dark blue scolded.
"You know what I meant." Lief shrugged and rolled his eyes. Although the two girls were in total fear, Y/N couldn't help but internally smile at the blonde Daemos. 'A small flirt, but at least he can make others laugh'

💫Rhys💫

"Get away from my friend!" Y/N yelled at the Daemos cornering Ava. She brought out her staff and threatened to use it. The one shrouded in dark blue robes put away his weapon in fear of the sorceress's power.
"Please human sorceress. We mean no harm to you or your friend." He raised his hands. He was pretty cute not gonna lie. Y/N just looked at him suspiciously.
"Well if you can in peace, then why on Earth would you terrorize my friend by not only hanging her good on a branch, but also threatening her with your magic?! That doesn't sound like 'no harm' there bud." She kept her cold glare on him. He nodded.
"I apologize on Prince Asch's behalf. Forgive him for his snide behavior. He isn't exactly the kindest person to meet." He apologized, "my name is Rhys. My two comrades here are Noi and Lief. Now if you please, lower your weapon." He pointed to the two Daemos boys beside him; Lief keeping his weapon pointed towards Ava. Y/N lowered her staff slowly in case one of them makes a sudden move. She really liked Rhys. He was very rational and smart in her opinion.

💛Noi💛

After everyone got settled and calmed down, the Daemos weren't actually as hostile as they first appeared, minus Asch. Noi was getting quite acquainted with Johnny the cat. He was hesitant to pet the 'spirit' in fear he would attack him like earlier. Seeing how he was smiling all the time was just so heartwarming and uplifting. Maybe, just maybe Y/N and him will get along...