PDA

PDA: aka, Public Display of Affection. When two people publicly show affection towards one another in a public setting.

️❤️Asch❤️

Dominant boi over here guys. Although he can't show he's a Daemos, he will show other human guys that you're his! He'll just wrap his arm around your waist and keep you PINNED to his side 24/7. there's absolutely no way to break free. You've tried. Just give up. Your efforts are futile.

💙Pierce💙

Not one to show too much PDA, but small pecks on the forehead, or head in general, is his way to show you affection in the public's eye.

💚Lief💚

Will definitely show some sort of affection in public. Whether it's holding your hand, kissing your cheek, or hugging you, he will show some way of affection at least once if you guys go out.

💫Rhys💫

It depends actually. It depends on if he feels like showing affection in public. Somedays he does, somedays he doesn't. On the days he doesn't, you at least hold his hand for warmth and security. He can't help but smile when you grab a hold of his hand.

💛Noi💛

N O. Noi doesn't like to show affection in the public. Mainly it's cause he's scared you wouldn't like it or it would draw the attention of the other humans. Either way, he'll avoid it if he can. But if you want to hold onto him, he'll allow it.

💜Ava💜

Like Noi, N O. Ava is too self conscious and will think that there's someone judging you guys. But you'll grab her hand and shoot her a warning smile. She'll smile at this and play along.

yo! I'm taking some requests! they can be scenarios or oneshots. i will attempt to write them! Stay Fresh!