When You Play the Piano

(let's pretend you play the piano here. also, the song attached is what you play. just listen, it's pretty c:)

❤️Asch❤️

For once he'll be speechless. After hearing the notes flow smoothly on the piano, Asch will actually be calm. You can't help but find that not only surprising, but empowering. Apparently what calms down the hotheaded prince is hearing you playing the piano; now you know how to calm him one way.

"I can tell you like my piano playing skills."
"..."

💙Pierce💙

SOMETHING OTHER THAN JOHNNY MAKING HIM SMILE! HOLY LOR-anyways, the piano is something he can smile about, especially you playing. Sometimes he will try to recreate what you know how to play, but fail miserably. May or may not have chuckled at Ava giving you a hard time while teaching her the basics of playing.

"Finally something else can get you to smile. I like it."
":)"

💚Lief💚

Genuinely curious on how you play. He watches your fingers flow across the keyboard effortlessly. Although you're playing, he'll try to tap a key to see what sort of magics this instrument, but you'll give him a glare as to not interrupt her song. May or may not kill you while trying to get information on what that 'spell' does to him.

"Lief it's not a spell! It's a song!"
"WHAT DOES THAT SPELL DO SORCERESS?!"

💫Rhys💫

He watches and he interprets on how you do this. He's a silent watcher unlike Lief and he'll wait until you're done playing. Once your done, Rhys will be speechless and then ask how to cast that spell. He's easy to teach and picks up on things very quickly.

"So like this?"
"No. Curl your fingers so all of your fingers can reach the keyboard."

💛Noi💛
A smiling bean. He will be so entertained alone at you just sitting at the piano! He will ask what each individual key does. Noi thinks this is where all spells on Earth are created. He probably thinks your the most strong sorceress in the world. But after a song, he can't help but think you put a bad omen on him.

"How do you do such magics with that?"
"Noi, it's music. And secondly, I can teach you if you want."