They're Jealous

❤️Asch❤️

He has a full blown jealousy. He's only good for keeping his temper for do long (5 minutes maximum. 8 if you're lucky) Once he's done keeping his jealousy down, he will walk up to you and kiss you very hunger just to make the other person(s) uncomfortable. They back away very slowly.

💙Pierce💙

Silent jealousy. He is very silent when it comes to jealousy. Pierce will watch from a far to make sure you're not getting in trouble, but he has a great sense of hearing so he can hear up to a mile away. He will observe you and the other person, but once they try to make a move and you get uncomfortable, he will gladly step in. He wraps his arms around you from behind and bury his head in the crook of your neck and plant small butterfly kissed to send a message. May have given a terrifying death glare once or twice...

💚Lief💚

Hoo boy he is definitely flirtier when he is jealous. Cassanova 10x cause he wi constantly flirt with you quietly when you're talking to someone else. He will say funny things into your ear to distract your attention away from the other person to the point where they leave. The other option is he swoops in, picks you up bridal style, "we have some unfinished business~", and walks away. Usually you guys just cuddle on your bed. Nothing more.

💫Rhys💫

Explosive little boyo. He is one to get super jealous. Usually he's good at hiding it until you guys are behind closed doors. From there, he will definitely make sure your his. Not like that though, he will leave a hickey or two. or three. or twenty depending on how jealous he is.

💛Noi💛

The. Absolute. Cutest. Jealousy. Ever. He will get all pouty and hug you from behind. He'll even carry you away while sticking his tongue out at the other person and carry you away. And he'll definitely cuddle and coddle you all day, or all week. Either way, you enjoy it.

💜Ava💜

When she's jealous, she starts to get a little insecure. She has thoughts that you'll leave her for the other person and she'll be alone once more. You'll notice the longing gaze she gives at you both and excuse yourself to hang out with your girlfriend. You give her hugs, kisses, and food while watching some YT.