When Your Pregnant

❤️Asch❤️

Hoo boy. He is actually a happy bean for once. He will actually smile and laugh, but deep deep down inside he is nervous as all fuck cause he got his lover pregnant before his MARRIED brother.

💙Pierce💙

Very. Very. Very surprised. Pierce is in so much shock, he doesn't even process things for a few hours before giving his reaction to becoming a father.

💚Lief💚

Confused at first, but he understands. You have to explain to him that what you guys did last night has started the process of creating his offspring. Although you joke about him going so hard, but you guys are happy that new life will be born in nine months.

💫Rhys💫

Like Pierce, he will be very shocked at the sudden news, but he will become very happy for his lover. Throughout the pregnancy, he will panic a little but he will take note of everything that happens leading to the baby's birth.

💛Noi💛

*flatline noises* Might've actually died from shock and a heart attack.

💜Ava💜
What's premarital sex? If you're male, you'll wait until you're further in life when you're both ready. If you're female, you will engage in sexual intercourse, but if you really wanted kids, you would adopt.

hope you enjoyed c: