How You Sleep/Cuddle+How Much of the Bed do they cover

❤️Asch❤️

Asch is not one to cuddle or spoon, but he likes to hold you closely. So mainly he has you on top of him as you sleep. He takes up usually about 30-80% of the bed depending on what's going on ;))

💙Pierce💙

Definite big spoon. He will hold you from the front where he can see your adorable face. He tries to not take too much of the bed, but he also doesn't want to fall off so it's usually 30-40% of the bed

💚Lief💚

A giant cuddler, but doesn't actually want to cuddle while you're awake. He will wait to you fall asleep (whether that be 10 minutes or 2 hours) he will wait till you are asleep to cuddle you. He starts at 40% and works his way up to 60-80% of the bed.

💫Rhys💫

Even though he is one for a hug from you, he will actually hug you from behind and cuddle into your back. He loves how he gets to play with your soft hair while you're passed out. Takes up about half the bed. Even split.

🧡Noi🧡

He cannot cuddle. I'm sorry but he just can't while sleeping. He'll hold your hand to make sure you're still with him though. Takes up 60% of the bed.

💜Ava💜

She might seem like the type not to cuddle, but she'll definitely melt into an embrace. She likes the feeling of being held by someone who isn't one of her two dads. Like Rhys, she'll take up half the bed for an even split.

IM NOT DED. YET. i say that all the time i swear. anyways, sorry for no proper update in a while. school is still a pain in the ass :)) and i need more MID fan art