When You Have a Anxiety Attack

inspired by me having one earlier :))

️❤️Asch❤️

Asch is so vulnerable at this moment. Seeing you so broken and fragile is something that makes this boy go softer. At first he'll freak out a little, but he gets it together and comforts you. How? He wraps his arms around you and whispers in your ear calming things, with his fingers tracing your back in circles.

"Shh. Hey, it'll be okay."

💙Pierce💙

His calmingness comes in handy! Like Asch, Pierce will hold you close and run his fingers in your hair. As you cry, you can feel his touch and his breath and it soothes you. Although you'll shake a little for a couple of hours, at least you knew that Pierce was there for you.

"I'm here. You're safe. Just breath."

💚Lief💚

Lief for a Cassanova surprisingly knows how to calm one down from an anxiety attack. He'll tell you to take deep breaths and to focus on him. As you cry, you keep your gaze on him.

"Hey. Focus on me and take deep breaths."

💫Rhys💫

Rhys, being the intellectual he is, knows the five question method. What are 5 things you can see, 4 things you can touch, 3 things you can hear, 2 things you can smell, and one thing you can taste? This helps calm the nerves of his love. Of course Rhys would keep a tight grip on you after you stopped crying, but it's a comforting grip.

"Listen to me. You're going to be ok."

💛Noi💛

Literally. Afraid. Noi will bring you water and he will hug you as you shake. He'll whisper calming things as well and let you cry everything out onto his shoulder. Might've had to hold back his tears during the process...

"You're ok. Just let it out. You're safe with me. I promise."

ok so earlier today i had an anxiety attack and these methods are actually proven to help calm one down during an attack. so please try these yourself if you or someone is having an attack. these will help i promise!

51120 EDIT: HOLY SHIT I AM FINE THIS HAPPENED OVER A YEAR AGO PLEASE CHILL A A AA AA AAAAA