Chapter 1: First day

Izuku's POV
I just finished showering and putting on my uniform and just grabbed my bag. I say goodbye to my mom(Ms Joke he calls her mom) and go on my way to the train station.

I talk to my friends (he considers his personalities his friends instead of his quirk).

(When he talks to himself it's mentally so no one else here's him talking to himself but sometimes he ends up mumbling to their conversations)

"Hey guys! Excited for UA?" I ask them.

"Of course! We worked so hard to get here!" Izu(cinammon roll side) said cheerfully.

"I'm not really excited more of determined to achieve success" Mikumo(the brains) said.

"HECK YEAH LETS REACH NUMBER ONE!" Yamikumo(the brawn still has naturally high intelligence) yelled determined.

"I'll probably be useless again..." Akatani(depressed side) said gloomily.

"Again? What do you mean again? You're so amazing Akatani! I don't think we'd even be here without you!" Izu said brightly.

"Thank you...." Akatani answered at his praise.

"It's true Akatani-kun we would've surely fallen behind in that race if you didn't manipulate the ground for us to surf if we were relying on cat speed we would be last in quite a few tests" Mikumo said.

"I'm curious about our classmates~" Mido(confident and flirtatious) said. 

"Mido, I swear to Horikoshi you're pretty much my brother but if you take control of Izuku just to flirt I will personally deal with you" Yamikumo said.

We continue to talk for a while until we reach our stop then get off the train and make our way to UA. We eventually get there and go to class 1-A which we knew the way to thanks to having been here multiple times.

I open the door to have about half the class there. I go take a seat and we silently wait for the homeroom teacher.

At some point a boy with ash blonde hair who looked familiar walks in and he takes a seat and places his feet on the desk to get a very funny reaction(In Yamikumo's opinion) from a dark blue haired male.

"This is hilarious!" Yamikumo said laughing.

"It's really not that funny" Mikumo said seriously.

"He reminds me of Mikumo...." Akatani said gloomily.

"I KNEW HE FELT FAMILIAR!" Yamikumo said.

Mikumo coughed and Akatani got extremely gloomy about his comment seeing Yamikumo's reaction.

"Oh my guys~ I think our homeroom teacher is here~" Mido said.

We turn our attention to the door to show a girl with short brown hair looking shocked at the door.

"Oh my God!" Yamikumo said.

"It seems he is our homeroom teacher" Mikumo said.

"Just our luck....." Akatani said.

"It took you 8 seconds to quiet down" a familiar voice said. "You all need to quiet down."

He got out off his sleeping bag and drank his juice and went inside and stared at us.

"Why is our father our teacher!?!" Akatani said.

"You know it's bad when Akatani is showing emotion other than depression" Yamikumo said.